Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 07-11-2011 12:33:59

amber
Habitant de Guem

Amnezy Tournament

Amnezy Tournament

Here are the winners for the Elo Amnezy Tournament.

kDY45hqP.png3of68nbQ.pngARA7cUog.png

1st : PerroJefe (Elo 2047) wins 112018 Crystals + the artwork cards Dances with Volk, Shattered Destiny, Bestial Wrath
2nd : Ehrgeiz (Elo 2019) wins 89659 Crystals + the artwork card(s): Shattered Destiny, Bestial Wrath
3rd : Karpi (Elo 2008) wins 56121 Crystals + artwork card(s): Shattered Destiny, Bestial Wrath

4th : thiagomfh (Elo 2006)
5th : Dax_Rodriguezsolis (Elo 1944)
6th : toitoine61 (Elo 1923)
7th : Dandy (Elo 1917)
8th : sho-doon (Elo 1911)
9th : Adolfplata (Elo 1890)
10th : Osyx (Elo 1888)

Won the Bestial Wrath Artwork card: thiagomfh, Dax_Rodriguezsolis, toitoine61, Marrasaurio, Dandy, sho-doon, Adolfplata, Osyx, round, Desire jeanne, Maximousse, Selasier, ???_?, SiR SwaT StarZ, Vins_Pired, Alejo_Hospitalcelis, Kwanda, Principessa_Didamasco, ETHAN ATHOS, panchop10, graussekouille, gabro.
Won the Shattered Destiny Artwork card: thiagomfh, Maximousse, Alejo_Hospitalcelis.

Congratulations to all of you!!

Your Temporary Elo has been set back to 1500, a new tournament is now underway and will finish in a week.
Until next monday at 10.00 (french time), challenge people in the ELO room. After this period, we will stop the Elo ranks in order to figure out the winners.

Cards banned for this tournament are: Port, Keizan (warrior version), Obesity, Djamena (all upgrades).

Have fun!
Eredan iTCG, Eredan iTCG, the online trading card gam

#2 07-11-2011 14:25:24

mattt
Nehantiste

Re : Amnezy Tournament

nice sban for hate the brawlers...
now avatr deck will be 100% instead of 99!
also you can delete keizan from the game it's too OP not like avatar mouktar isha and co =9

-proud free player-
Partecipate alla prima chat italiana di Eredan iTCG !!! : http://eredanita.angelfire.com/
Vi aspettiamo numerosi !!! wink

#3 07-11-2011 14:38:46

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

I was really hopping Avatar got banned this week.. entire top elo was made of avatar.. But it's a new release people paid a lot for him.. I think that instead of banning him and getting a lot of complains they decided to remove Obesity and Djamena, what also crippled eclipse.

But also crippled Immortals, and all clerics are still unplayable due to avatar.. I hope avatar get kicked out of the meta by the lack os djamena and obesity.. Without those two, I think zill marauders and kotoba imperial gona do well, Zill shadow mages as well.

#4 07-11-2011 15:20:29

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Go ahead an ban Avatar.  I might be bitter by having my face smashed in by him, though.....

Just because he's new means almost nothing.  Magic banned a card called Memory Jar THE WEEK it was released and playable.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#5 07-11-2011 15:51:10

farmer2220
Habitant de Guem

yeah memory jar was broken i played magic for years i dont think avatar is to broken he still damages his allies and there is ways to slowing him down with banish,basking and fall back

#6 07-11-2011 16:11:11

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

The problem with avatar IMO, is that totally7 brake an entire cast (Clerics) an entire way of playing (Healing) and near totally break mages with Harshness (no idea if is how this is written).

He is not only good aganst them, he totally null them.

#7 07-11-2011 17:04:16

MrLordi92
Gardien

Paladino.:RR:. a écrit :

The problem with avatar IMO, is that totally7 brake an entire cast (Clerics) an entire way of playing (Healing) and near totally break mages with Harshness (no idea if is how this is written).

He is not only good aganst them, he totally null them.

Not to mention he has 22 HP, which is the highest printed HP.  And even if you factor in Defense or Spirit into damage calculation (Which I do in battle) he's still the highest with The Eternal in second place (Base HP of 16 + 3 Defense make 19 against physical damage.  16 + 2 Spirit makes 18 against magical damage.)

Avatar is straight up bonkers in my opinion.  Sure, he kills your characters, but Christ, he kills everything  He has an 11/11 attack.....  The highest printed minimum score and the....  Fourth highest printed max, I think.  And it only get's higher from there, too.

I guess it's good that he's restricted to Nomads and is a Priest.  Could you imagine if this beast was a Zil Marauder or a Kotoba Warrior?

Also, his synergy with Incarnation is just criminal.  A free 5 magic damage with chain if a Eclipse plays it?  That's fun.....

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

#8 07-11-2011 17:38:47

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

i would have made him of no job... so he wont be able to play nova and stuff... cause he already is a powerhouse no matter what...

the first 10 times i fought against him it was funny to witness how fast my teams got screwed... now its... i leave every game i see him cause his simple presence destroyes 4 of my decks... sitar-hero, zil priests, immortals and nomad priests

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#9 07-11-2011 18:06:46

MrLordi92
Gardien

Calandra a écrit :

i would have made him of no job... so he wont be able to play nova and stuff... cause he already is a powerhouse no matter what...

the first 10 times i fought against him it was funny to witness how fast my teams got screwed... now its... i leave every game i see him cause his simple presence destroyes 4 of my decks... sitar-hero, zil priests, immortals and nomad priests

I'm playing Tempus.  Harshness is an auto kill.  Double Harshness makes him a 24/24 against me......  How the hell do I deal with that.

I agree.  Making him an unknown caste would have been better.  Granted.....  Then someone would have tried to do a Sol'Ra Avatar/Kimiko/Hasna direct damage deck with Sitar Hero.....

#10 07-11-2011 19:53:48

RyogaLX
Gardien

Remember I hate brawlers

And this week has a obvious winner, a player with 3x I hate brawlers and Avatar in game. Even without obesity this unit can reach 22 HPs and 5 def easy... Unkillable

¬¬

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#11 08-11-2011 03:07:19

PerroJefe
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

big_smile ! tongue

----------------------* ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE! *---------------------                                                  wink
-------------------> Lider del Clan La Nueva Orden <------------------
Foro para jugadores de Eredan n_n http://eredan-esp.latin-foro.com/

#12 08-11-2011 05:22:49

MrLordi92
Gardien

RyogaLX a écrit :

Remember I hate brawlers

And this week has a obvious winner, a player with 3x I hate brawlers and Avatar in game. Even without obesity this unit can reach 22 HPs and 5 def easy... Unkillable

¬¬

I second this motion.  Ban Avatar.  I'd rather lose to discard than that monstrosity.

#13 08-11-2011 06:01:32

Tempest Poet
Habitant de Guem

The main problem with the avatar is that he forces your opponent into a specific playstyle. And this is just stupid.

As soon as you face an opponent who plays Avatar, you know that you have no chance but to force full dmg on the avatar. You have, if you are lucky (or enough def and spirit) one turn 4 in which you have to kill your Opponents Avatar. But here's the problem since his effect boosts him into a 16/16 Monster who just needs to survive the turns, because his Damage is well enough.
And on top, just to make it not too hard for the poor Avatar, you even released Basking in the Sun with a nice chain effect so he can def with 2 cards....

Ahh did i mention I hate brawlers is unbanned now? Nice. Another Def card with most likely a chain... (since mage-decks doesn't even stand a chance, thanks to harshness)

If there wasn't his Anti-Heal Effect for your Opponent as well, the Avatar would still be a playable card w/o his insanity.

His being alone finishes off a bandwith of decks established for months. This is just ridiculous.
And yes, i vote for ban since the official Eredan guidelines doesn't allow effect changes on released cards.

The banning of obesity was obvious but not even close a wise decision. If you payed a bit more attention, you shouldve recognized that not obesity is the problem, but incarnation.
The Djamena ban was a good choice though.

Dernière modification par Tempest Poet (08-11-2011 06:12:02)

#14 08-11-2011 06:11:51

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

O_O the hate for the avatar is rising

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#15 08-11-2011 06:20:56

MrLordi92
Gardien

jackal19 a écrit :

Sol'ra Avatar is to Eredan.....

As Jace, The Mindsculpter is to Magic: The Gathering.

People love it when they have it, but hate when they're against it, and the game might be better and more fun without it mucking up the tournament scene.

#16 08-11-2011 06:21:45

Tempest Poet
Habitant de Guem

LoL this got nothing to do with hate. But you have to read the post to understand that, i suppose.

The key word is: healthy metagame... And yes, Avatar is one of the reasons preventing exactly this.

Banning Incanation instead would be better though.

Dernière modification par Tempest Poet (08-11-2011 06:22:48)

#17 08-11-2011 06:22:05

jackal19
Gardien

MrLordi92 a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :

People love it when they have it, but hate when they're against it, and the game might be better and more fun without it mucking up the tournament scene.

i dont play mtg so i have no idea what are talking about

-Frederica Bernkastel

#18 08-11-2011 06:25:41

Tempest Poet
Habitant de Guem

But you seem to be very good in worthless comments it seems.
5 Cents for that.

@MrLordi92
I could build an Avatar deck, sure. But where is the fun and even more, where is my competition by playing an obviously imbalanced Deck?

Dernière modification par Tempest Poet (08-11-2011 06:26:06)

#19 08-11-2011 06:27:37

jackal19
Gardien

Tempest Poet a écrit :

5 Cents for that.

@MrLordi92
I could build an Avatar deck, sure. But where is the fun and even more, where is my competition by playing an obviously imbalanced Deck?

i know what avatar does so i know how you guys feel but mtg isnt one of my card games if your insulting me i can blast you back

Dernière modification par jackal19 (08-11-2011 06:30:43)

-Frederica Bernkastel

#20 08-11-2011 06:30:12

Tempest Poet
Habitant de Guem

jackal19 a écrit :
Tempest Poet a écrit :

5 Cents for that.

@MrLordi92

i know what avatar does so i know how you guys feel but mtg isnt one of my card games

And once again, you didn't read the post. I guess it is useless arguing with you.

#21 08-11-2011 06:31:59

jackal19
Gardien

Tempest Poet a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :
Tempest Poet a écrit :

5 Cents for that.

@MrLordi92

i know what avatar does so i know how you guys feel but mtg isnt one of my card games

And once again, you didn't read the post. I guess it is useless arguing with you.

i know you dont hate it but you just dislike it and im not even arguing your the one who shot me

Dernière modification par jackal19 (08-11-2011 06:35:45)

-Frederica Bernkastel

#22 08-11-2011 07:20:39

MrLordi92
Gardien

jackal19 a écrit :
Tempest Poet a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :

i know you dont hate it but you just dislike it and im not even arguing your the one who shot me

Arguing with this guy?  Have you seen his avatar?  It's the goddamn troll face, the poster child for the worst people of the internet.

Tempest Poet a écrit :

@MrLordi92

When did I ask for you to build an Avatar deck?  I could do it too.  So could Trolly McJackal.  The problem is, is this thing is going to eat up the metagame like Jackal, the Last Troll (A Magic joke you won't get.) eats up intelligent discussions about the current meta.

Well, lets wait for Feerik to windmill-slam the ban-hammer on Avatar.....  Hopefully.  Or maybe they'll let us suffer with him for a few months like what Magic did with Jace.

#23 08-11-2011 07:24:03

PerroJefe
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

tempest poet, your zil marauder is very good! wink

----------------------* ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE! *---------------------                                                  wink
-------------------> Lider del Clan La Nueva Orden <------------------
Foro para jugadores de Eredan n_n http://eredan-esp.latin-foro.com/

#24 08-11-2011 07:25:33

jackal19
Gardien

MrLordi92 a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :
Tempest Poet a écrit :

Arguing with this guy?  Have you seen his avatar?  It's the goddamn troll face, the poster child for the worst people of the internet.

Tempest Poet a écrit :

@MrLordi92

When did I ask for you to build an Avatar deck?  I could do it too.  So could Trolly McJackal.  The problem is, is this thing is going to eat up the metagame like Jackal, the Last Troll (A Magic joke you won't get.) eats up intelligent discussions about the current meta.

Well, lets wait for Feerik to windmill-slam the ban-hammer on Avatar.....  Hopefully.  Or maybe they'll let us suffer with him for a few months like what Magic did with Jace.

wow am i even trolling in the first place  just seeing your little irritation to the avatar ( hes too destructive) and putting an opinion you now call me a troll wow how funny

-Frederica Bernkastel

#25 08-11-2011 07:59:32

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

jackal19 a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :

i played mtg, and looked to this Jace card, but.. wow.. the cards changed o.O

btt: maybe you should start a new thread about avatar, instead of spamming here!?

Pied de page des forums