Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 28-10-2011 20:10:58

Limestone
Solarian

Idea/concept for Zil

Well, I've been a fan of mages since I played one and I feel a little bit fell in love with Zill Shadow deck <3 <3.

We know that [card]Abyssien the Devourer[/card] and [card]Kuraying[/card] is the core of this deck because only they are able to stack the effects of [card]Turned to the shadow side[/card] which almost step the boundaries of OP buffing ^^ JK

Zillfirstshadow.png

And with we know there is one particular Shadow Guemelite that infamously used in a discard deck, yep that is [card]Salem[/card] which is an alias to cover his true identitiy, Zill, the shadow copy made by the first founder of the Zill Warriors guild, Artrezil, disguised as [card]Iron mask[/card] which in my opinion currently sided with Nehantist for unknown reason. And I want that guy to be more offensive than it's discard counterpart, unleash the shadow inside!!

Now I've presented yo you all Zil true form!
His evolution would need Salem at lv 4 and Turned to the shadow side.

Rate and comments !!
P.S. Don't mind the picture, Kahouet or Cian perhaps, gonna draw something more beastly and awesome than that pre-downloaded pic big_smile
Cheers

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#2 28-10-2011 23:53:57

ImGunnaKillArtrezil
Ptit nouveau

Re : Idea/concept for Zil

hey i was tinkin the exact same ting but i just changed up my dec it is good

#3 29-10-2011 02:48:23

God
Habitant de Guem

World render discard decks worthless and thus makes it too powerful . . . it would make about 20 other zill cards extinct . . .  too powerful to be realistic

#4 29-10-2011 04:13:47

goscar
Guémélite

Killing discard idiots, I'm cool with that.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#5 29-10-2011 06:21:21

Limestone
Solarian

God a écrit :

World render discard decks worthless and thus makes it too powerful . . . it would make about 20 other zill cards extinct . . .  too powerful to be realistic

I think the stats is already balanced and he dies at the third fight which IMO can't get a lot of perfect. Cheers up [card]Theft[/card] still works tho. and with average defense and health points he's just as fragile as any other mages, no problems here.

Or do you want me to change it's effect to "all non shadow guemelite has spirit -1, and turn into shadow guemelite at the start of the fight", that means x+2+6 magic damage where x is your spirit lol, plus that's the end of non mage guemelite and golem

goscar a écrit :

+1

#6 31-10-2011 04:39:37

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

goscar a écrit :

that's ridiculous... discards aren't a big deal if you know how to outplay them.

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#7 31-10-2011 05:47:51

Limestone
Solarian

Gabriel_Caetano a écrit :
goscar a écrit :

that's ridiculous... discards aren't a big deal if you know how to outplay them.

That's easy for you to say, you run deck that have burst damage. Most deck needs time of preparation to be effective regardless of spirit, and discard can kill their combo.

@God: you says that Zil effect would make it too powerful to be 'realistic', but let me say how the hell corruption or other deck that doesn't immediately melt you in the face beat discard? is that also to powerful to you?
or you wanna say it's natural corruption lose to discard. Okay let's add another card that makes [card]Treacherous[/card] ,[card]Mental siphon[/card], and [card]Blackmail[/card] a bit weak.

#8 31-10-2011 06:55:01

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

errrm iron mask aint artezil FYI read extinction

Dernière modification par jackal19 (31-10-2011 06:56:26)

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#9 31-10-2011 14:02:07

goscar
Guémélite

Gabriel_Caetano a écrit :
goscar a écrit :

There is no out playing them, just out damaging them. A good discard deck should have a way to deal with that. Discard is just derp all the way.

#10 31-10-2011 14:24:33

Nessaj
Guémélite

God a écrit :

Also the new nomad guy render healing decks worthless and is too powerful.

Plus discards has ZERO counters, I vote yes for this card.

Evil is just a point of view >)

#11 31-10-2011 14:40:55

jackal19
Gardien

Nessaj a écrit :
God a écrit :

Also the new nomad guy render healing decks worthless and is too powerful.

Plus discards has ZERO counters, I vote yes for this card.

+1 hate them discards since forever

-Frederica Bernkastel

#12 31-10-2011 14:48:09

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

Come on, get a ANS, and learn how to play aganst them you will rarely lose to discard decks. Only aganst well developt discard with a lot of control who are really good at it.

Most discard dont even play anatematize..

#13 31-10-2011 14:56:44

rutse
Habitant de Guem

Discard decks are so weak that the same guy won again Amnezy using what?...a discard deck big_smile it's almost 4 times in a row, even when most discard cards were banned.

ANS is good IF you dont get them on the first hands or on the last hands, and IF its not discarded or sent to graveyard from your deck via Theft. The other possibilities, you lose. True, it pretty much counters EVERY control deck, EVERY strategic deck that is not Recycling Nomads os complete aggro decks like sap heart or zil marauders, the rest is dead, just wait to feel the pain.

Also ANS is soooo cheap ^^ I dont know how everyone doesnt have it yet.

Dernière modification par rutse (31-10-2011 14:57:33)

#14 31-10-2011 16:13:48

Gardien

Are u talking about Ehrgeiz rutse? Because he only won Elo once using a mix deck of control and discard. That deck with psy, Eternal and Kriss, he only used in his first victory.

And its a deck that is totally beateable if you play right, of course you can always get unluck and a theft grabl ***bip*** ans, watcher, void at the same time, but bad luck and bad hands can happen to all kind of decks.

I'm sorry, but near all discards I see are laughable after I got ANS. Especially the old configuration With Abyssein, Kriss and the scarecrow I can't remember the english name.

Competent players playing a discard/control deck are still strong, but competent player playing an Immortal, Eclipse, SAP, Noz Blaster, Zil Marauders, are also strong. It's only a matter of knowing how to play aganst a discard.

I'll agree that aganst players who dont own an ANS, discards are cheap, but on the meta, they are not overpowered.

Dernière modification par Paladino.:RR:. (31-10-2011 16:14:16)

#15 31-10-2011 16:57:49

Nessaj
Guémélite

Back to the topic: The card

The idea is good, maybe to add the first counter to discard, but cards like this or like the new nomad that completely shuts down some kinds of deck are bad.

Making avatar to completely ignore heals is not good, maybe if he could do it only on his turns.

This card making a complete ignore to discards is not good, maybe if he could do it only on his turns.

Evil is just a point of view >)

#16 31-10-2011 17:11:48

jackal19
Gardien

Paladino.:RR:. a écrit :

Are u talking about Ehrgeiz rutse? Because he only won Elo once using a mix deck of control and discard. That deck with psy, Eternal and Kriss, he only used in his first victory.

And its a deck that is totally beateable if you play right, of course you can always get unluck and a theft grabl ***bip*** ans, watcher, void at the same time, but bad luck and bad hands can happen to all kind of decks.

I'm sorry, but near all discards I see are laughable after I got ANS. Especially the old configuration With Abyssein, Kriss and the scarecrow I can't remember the english name.

Competent players playing a discard/control deck are still strong, but competent player playing an Immortal, Eclipse, SAP, Noz Blaster, Zil Marauders, are also strong. It's only a matter of knowing how to play aganst a discard.

I'll agree that aganst players who dont own an ANS, discards are cheap, but on the meta, they are not overpowered.

well sory if were not rich like you discard players competent i dont think so its the most insulting deck to play in this game because of the card count of your whole deck

Dernière modification par jackal19 (31-10-2011 17:14:20)

-Frederica Bernkastel

#17 31-10-2011 17:50:08

Gardien

jackal19 a écrit :

well sory if were not rich like you discard players competent i dont think so its the most insulting deck to play in this game because of the card count of your whole deck

I'm sorry if you feel ofended by the facts, but true is, discard aren't as overpowered as they used to be, especially since the power creep in the latest releases. (Living Nature, Weapons at Will, Dragon's breath, Immortals, Dk combinations).

I still agree that discard is insulting to new players who can't afford a new start. But I don't want new people who read the forum to belive that discard is god on eredan based on lot of ranting, because it might influence their decision of what deck to play or dismotive them to keep playing.

So I'll say, and back this statement if need be, that discard is not currently overpowered in the meta-game.

#18 31-10-2011 18:39:58

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

jackal19 a écrit :

I'm sorry if you feel ofended by the facts, but true is, discard aren't as overpowered as they used to be, especially since the power creep in the latest releases. (Living Nature, Weapons at Will, Dragon's breath, Immortals, Dk combinations).

I still agree that discard is insulting to new players who can't afford a new start. But I don't want new people who read the forum to belive that discard is god on eredan based on lot of ranting, because it might influence their decision of what deck to play or dismotive them to keep playing.

So I'll say, and back this statement if need be, that discard is not currently overpowered in the meta-game.

+1

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#19 31-10-2011 19:56:40

Limestone
Solarian

jackal19 a écrit :

Well no need to be harsh, I'm just too lazy to read the lore through google translate..
so who's iron mask is really? the runes he chanted have similarities with the runes that abyssien chanted in releasing the shadow ( turn a black cat into Zil )

#20 31-10-2011 20:26:37

Knowledge
Guémélite

Limestone a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :

Well no need to be harsh, I'm just too lazy to read the lore through google translate..
so who's iron mask is really? the runes he chanted have similarities with the runes that abyssien chanted in releasing the shadow ( turn a black cat into Zil )

He is Zarazam. And he's also Amidaraxar's son (if I got that part of the story correctly).

#21 31-10-2011 20:35:08

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Knowledge a écrit :
Limestone a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :

He is Zarazam. And he's also Amidaraxar's son (if I got that part of the story correctly).

So is that why he wears the mask?  So no one sees that he has no eye?

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#22 01-11-2011 02:14:22

jackal19
Gardien

MrLordi92 a écrit :
Knowledge a écrit :
Limestone a écrit :

So is that why he wears the mask?  So no one sees that he has no eye?

dont know maybe hes hiding himself because he looks a lot like his father i guess

Dernière modification par jackal19 (01-11-2011 02:17:55)

-Frederica Bernkastel

#23 01-11-2011 04:04:51

goscar
Guémélite

After you got ANS. =\
Let me make an analogy.

A bear attacks a man and the man has a gun. He wins. Now take away the gun. He loses.

Replace Bear with discard decks, the man with yourself, and then the gun with ANS.

Sorry but just because you have a card that counter's the deck does not make it less powerful.
You want proof that I am right? Go play someone with a good discard deck (Has anathemize) and don't have ANS in the deck you use.

#24 01-11-2011 04:59:30

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

goscar a écrit :

After you got ANS. =\
Let me make an analogy.

A bear attacks a man and the man has a gun. He wins. Now take away the gun. He loses.

Replace Bear with discard decks, the man with yourself, and then the gun with ANS.

Sorry but just because you have a card that counter's the deck does not make it less powerful.
You want proof that I am right? Go play someone with a good discard deck (Has anathemize) and don't have ANS in the deck you use.

Well, I wouldn't say that's a proper analogy.  I get what Paladino is saying, that Discard is not unbeatable, and can be trumped.  Granted, the trump's price tag is worthy of.....  Trump (Get it?  Donald Trump.....  I'll shut up now....)

Now, having said that, Discard having ANS as its silver bullet doesn't make it less powerful.  Think of it;  How many ANS do you think are running around ELO?  I feel decks lacking ANS greatly outweigh decks that do.  That means Discard is more likely to have a favorable match-up than to face a deck that trumps it.

So, my analogy would be you're a hunter, and you see a nice shiny gun on display at the local store.  It costs way more than you have, but you want to hunt.  So you take a dull kitchen knife and hope for the best.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#25 01-11-2011 07:03:03

ZeroClass
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Philippines

please support this one XD ....
fancard.png
well her effect is not much ....
and though he effect of discards is not much of a threat specially if they dont have trecherous, prestige and anamethyz.
well i luck of time to put effect in a proper way becuase i rush her effect .... but most of her efect are for your character only except of the trecherous part ....

Dernière modification par ZeroClass (01-11-2011 07:06:38)

Pied de page des forums