Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 26-10-2011 15:38:58

amber
Habitant de Guem

Release of the Nomads!!!

So the battle rages on at the Tomb of the Elders, Ozymandias the Emissary of Sol'ra, arrives. It's time for the Nomads to liberate what is enclosed in the The Stone fallen from the sky, allowing Solar to take form! The great powers consume the Guem land and the future is bleak for all guilds. Is this the end of the conflict?

New Nomads !
Your characters have the ability to invoke an eclipse and some cards are stronger than others!
The Priests get a strong card and Ozymandias alone will bring strength to the battle plus he has a hidden secret...
Do you want to know which role he will play?

Ozymandias (and his three evolutions). Rare. Character. Nomads. Priest. Solarian. Spirit 1. Attack 5/6. Defense 0. 15 Health Points. Attack +2 if you play a Theurgy Nomad. Turns 2, 4 and 6: Defense +1.
Attention : Ozymandias last evolution will unlock the " Solarian" trophy (Have the following Solarian characters: : Ahlem - Aziz - Djamena - Hasna - Kararine - Kroub - Prince Metchaf - Shrikan - Soraya - Urakia - Iolmarek - Ozymandias. (no matter which upgrade)).

Incarnation. Rare. Action. Nomads. Marauder/Priest. The opposing character gains 3 Health points. Choose an opposing character, deals 5 Magic Damage points. Eclipse: Chain.

Requiem from the Grave. Rare. Action. Nomads. Attack +1. All the characters gain +1 Damage points that they suffered. Permanent.

The Passing Caravan... Rare. Action. The next card played by your opponent is ignored and placed in his Hand. Defense -3. Chain "...the Howling Dog".

Hatching (and his evolution) Rare. Action. Nomads. Deals X Magic Damage points to the opposing character where X equals your character's Spirit +1 for each of your living Priests.

Mouktar (and his two evolutions). Uncommon. Character. Nomads. Marauder. Human. Eclipse. Spirit 0. Attack 6/8. Defense 1. 13 Health points. Attack +1 against Marauders. Turns 1, 4 and 5: Attack +1 and Defense +1.

Tranquility Uncommon. Action. Spirit +1. Attack +1 if one of your characters is a Priest. Priest non multi-class: your other characters gain Attack +1 and Spirit +1. Duration: 2 fights.

Sol'ra Eclipse Uncommon. Action. Nomads. All the opposing characters have Defense -2. Duration 2 Turns. Priest: Additional Durations of 2 Turns. Chain.

Reinforce the Faith Uncommon. Action. Your Marauders gain Attack +1 for each of your living Eclipse characters and an additional Attack +1 if "Solar Eclipse" is active. Eclipse: Duration 2 Turns. Marauder non multi-class: Chain Action.

Supplication. Uncommon. Theurgy of Faith. Nomads. Priests. Your character has Attack min. +1 until the end of the game for each of your active "Litany". Your "Litany" in- game and in your Discard pile are placed in your Deck. Temple Guardian: An additional Attack min. +1 until the end of the game.

Hakim (and his two evolutions). Common. Character. Nomads. Warrior. Human. Temple Guardian. Spirit 0. Attack 5/7. Defense 1. 14 Health points. Gain Chain if you play a Two Handed Weapon. Turns 2 and 5: can play Theurgies.

Litany. Common. Action. Nomads. All your Nomads gain Spirit +1. The "Petition" in your Discard pile is placed in your Deck. Temple Guardian: Attack +1 and Defense +1. Duration: 2 fights. Chain. "Petition".

Sun Armor Common. Item Weapon. Nomads. Your character does not suffer dealt damage at the start of the Turn by "Sol'Ra Avatar". Permanent. Chain.

Burning Soul (and his evolution) Common. Action. Nomads. Marauder. Attack + X where X is equal to the Health points of your opponent divided by 4 (rounded upwards, +8 maximum).

Sacred Gift. Common. Action. Nomads. At the end of the fight, your character gains X Health points where X equals the number of Damage points he suffered by the effects of your cards this Turn +1 (maximum 5) Duration: 3 fights. Chain.

Harshness . Common. Action. Nomads. Spirit = 0 and Attack +2 by a living Mage. The opposing character has Spirit = 0. Chain. "Sol’Ra Avatar" : Permanent.

Basking in the Sun Common. Action. Nomads. The moment this card is activated and at the start of each fight, your character loses 1 Health point and the opposing character has Attack -3 until the end of the Turn. Duration: 2 Fights. Chain.

...the Howling Dog Common. Action. If the number of cards in opponent's Hand is even, he has Attack -4 and Spirit -2. If not, he has Attack -1 and Spirit -1.

Fallen from the Sky Common. Action. All the priest gain Spirit +1. All the other characters have Spirit -1. Duration: 3 Turns.

Take in Stride Common. Action. Attack +2. If your character deals Magic damage, he gains an additional Attack +3.

Bonus !

Just until Wednesday November 2, 2011 (French Time), you can buy a Basic, Act, or New Arrival Booster at the store and you will receive a bonus card with all the other regular content!

Enjoy the Game !
Eredan iTCG, The Trading Card Game.
Find it on Facebook !

***A little change has been made Petition is now Supplication!***

#2 26-10-2011 16:35:54

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Re : Release of the Nomads!!!

so you need a trophy to unclock the avatar XD

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#3 26-10-2011 16:48:58

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Yes.
And the avatar is a beast : [card]avatar de sol'ra[/card]

Dernière modification par Zurga (26-10-2011 16:49:13)

Collectionneur de cartes

#4 26-10-2011 16:53:19

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

Edit: Forget it, alredy found out its a colector version of Tranquility.

Btw, it seens to be a nice release.. Lucky I bought Kararine last night.. shes 10k expensivier today..

Dernière modification par Paladino.:RR:. (26-10-2011 17:02:40)

#5 26-10-2011 17:10:14

Knowledge
Guémélite

Zurga a écrit :

Yes.

11/11 attack, 3 spirit, 22 health... Feerik, are you serious?

#6 26-10-2011 17:19:29

Gardien

Knowledge a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :

Yes.

Considering all your characters can't heal, and take 4 damage while the avatar is in game after very odd turn, even if its not played.. Not so sure he is that good..

Maybe on a really suicide deck?

#7 26-10-2011 17:51:13

ashman
Habitant de Guem

[card]Sol'ra Avatar[/card]

Just curious to see it.

--A

#8 26-10-2011 18:23:07

rutse
Habitant de Guem

Paladino.:RR:. a écrit :
Knowledge a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :

Yes.

Considering all your characters can't heal, and take 4 damage while the avatar is in game after very odd turn, even if its not played.. Not so sure he is that good..

It's like 2 damage every turn on average (crystal storm), you give a free crystal storm to the opponent in exchange of having that powerful unkillable and mortal beast. I also dunno if it's a good deal. You can't heal.

Dernière modification par rutse (26-10-2011 18:24:34)

#9 26-10-2011 18:38:17

Gardien

There is the armor that blocks the damage.. But what really sucks is the healing blockage..

A Melisandre playing, Brother in arms + Quickdraw can still one hit him.. Same with Iro and Waki + Kensensei on turn 1 or 2,  Abobination on turn two with TTD + assasination or Ofencive..

It all depends on the deck, If a card like I hate brawler wasn't banned from elo...

Btw, how can someone get +8 attack with the burning soul? I mean the guy must have 40hp...

#10 26-10-2011 18:45:16

Nessaj
Guémélite

Btw, how can someone get +8 attack with the burning soul? I mean the guy must have 40hp...

True, the highest bonus I culd think was against Inferno, that has 30 HP. But he dies anyways.

Evil is just a point of view >)

#11 26-10-2011 18:52:57

Knowledge
Guémélite

Knowledge a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :

Yes.

[card]Forced march[/card] and the new armor.

#12 26-10-2011 19:09:09

Gardien

The new armor yes, but the fun thing it count as a weapon..

But its direct damage, I dont think, forced march will block it.

#13 26-10-2011 19:31:41

Knowledge
Guémélite

The new armor yes, but the fun thing it count as a weapon..

But its direct damage, I dont think, forced march will block it.

It does. I've faced several Temple guardian decks with my Zil Marauder deck and it reduced the damage from [card]Rain of arrows[/card] and [card]Chink in the armor[/card].

#14 27-10-2011 01:38:39

Xervos
Habitant de Guem

Does all booster contain the bonus card cause some booster pack (ACT2, ACT3, Newcomer) doesn't say it contains the bonus collector card?

Thorn between light and darkness.

#15 27-10-2011 08:17:16

Dimizar
Le Grand Corrupteur

the news a écrit :

Just until Wednesday November 2, 2011 (French Time), you can buy a Basic, Act, or Newcomers Booster at the store and you will receive a bonus card with all the other regular content!

Game Designer / Writer - Staff Feerik

Clan Feerik

#16 27-10-2011 12:02:50

Roarky
Habitant de Guem

Well does urakia ability works with solra avatar there?

Anyway about the solarian trophy, does the characters have to be max level or not? coz Aziz can't be max leveled right he changed into Sphinx...

#17 27-10-2011 12:06:20

Gardien

elmariachi17 a écrit :

I think solra has some good synergy with urakia, solaris, solars anger.

id think he would fit nicely in immortals replacing metchaf.

Haven't seen Solra in play so far, but from reading his restriction, all kind of heals are blocked, including solaris and Urakia, if not I'll agree with everyone who belive is overpowered.

#18 27-10-2011 12:28:36

Martl
Campeur
Lieu : Germany / Philippines

No heals for anyone possible. I play him very well againgst Immortals and DK, but he sucks very bad against some often played decks like Noz Mages or Kotoba Gay 3Way.
Maybe i have to improve my deck. Right now i play it like classic Eclipse, but i would say, no chance in high elo.

#19 27-10-2011 12:39:30

Gardien

I can easily see him ripping off Imortals..

I really hope the classic high level decks, like Kotoba weapons at will, Zill abomb, Saps multi races or elfine and Mages are enough to desencourage his usage, or I'll get my ass kick playing immortal..

Cause on a Nova + Solar Fury he can do up to 25 dmg.. I would play him on a GT deck, With shrikan and Djamena, With novas fury and grave combinations..

#20 27-10-2011 18:10:17

soulst3al3r
Solarian

how can we get him?

#21 27-10-2011 18:13:59

Gardien

He is Ozymandias lvl's 4. But to unlock it you need to finish The Solarian trophy.

Dernière modification par Paladino.:RR:. (27-10-2011 18:14:21)

#22 27-10-2011 18:49:34

soulst3al3r
Solarian

crud...and I thought I had a chance to get him. what does hakim need to go from 2-3 btw?

Dernière modification par soulst3al3r (27-10-2011 18:50:11)

#23 28-10-2011 05:19:44

Anihilate
Solarian

I don't know if anyone looked...but...

"Supernova" level 2

"Thuergy Divine anger (Area of Affect(AoE))- Unique

If Sol'Ra Eclipse is active, -3 Damage points by you Eclipse Characters.
Deals 3 Damage points to all characters.
Eclipse: Deals x Additional damage points to all character where X equals the health points of your character (Maximum 5)
At the end of the fight, your character Dies."

Forget Sol'Ra Avatar...you'll probably see him only as much as you see Erevent, this thuergy makes Iolmarek terrifying after turn 4.

Dernière modification par Anihilate (28-10-2011 05:20:33)

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#24 28-10-2011 07:24:38

magius
Solarian

Anihilate a écrit :

I don't know if anyone looked...but...

"Supernova" level 2

"Thuergy Divine anger (Area of Affect(AoE))- Unique

If Sol'Ra Eclipse is active, -3 Damage points by you Eclipse Characters.
Deals 3 Damage points to all characters.
Eclipse: Deals x Additional damage points to all character where X equals the health points of your character (Maximum 5)

Forget Sol'Ra Avatar...you'll probably see him only as much as you see Erevent, this thuergy makes Iolmarek terrifying after turn 4.

Now this is unclear. Does it mean that lose 3 health points or magic damage? It would seem to me it should be health point or direct damage. Cards should have a consistent wording to be clear.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#25 28-10-2011 07:52:36

yuccaflo
Gardien

[card]supernova[/card]
And the right text is :
If Sol'Ra Eclipse is active, -3 Magic Damage points by you Eclipse Characters.
Deals 3 Magic Damage points to all characters, +5 if your character is a Eclipse

Feu Game designer - Eredan iTCG.
Ce que nous appelons commencement est souvent la fin. La fin, c'est l'endroit d'où nous partons.
Thomas Stearns Eliot

Pied de page des forums