Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 25-08-2011 02:15:00

Anihilate
Solarian

Re : The Great Noz release!

Pretty much.
I shut down my old account when I stopped seeing Stoon and Ulf...they were the first to get to level 20, and they both ran the Mercenary Mill, not sure who made it first though.

Dernière modification par Anihilate (25-08-2011 02:16:05)

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#27 25-08-2011 02:58:34

Glasher
Guémélite

Makes me wanna quit...

So every1 else gets mediocre updates and once again Noz get a huge boost.

The combined Spirit one. Really you didnt think this was going to be to strong...

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#28 25-08-2011 05:17:24

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

As expected another great contribution to the power creep phenomenon my goodness i felt the pirate release was bad but now this is even worse (opness) especialy that dragon breath spell imbalancing a already imba game like glash said it also wants me to quit this game btw i think zahal should be the one to retire in the dk deck imo spirit wise and effect wise cause kounok gives bonus to all dk's

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#29 25-08-2011 05:32:33

Rokzz
Solarian

Its such a great release for noz... maybe too much... oh ok TOO MUCH ._. now this is going to make the game sooooooo unbalanced, and dont even talk about dragon breath not being unique.. whats wrong with u guys D:? Pure-mage decks now will be able to beat a char in a single turn.. awesome isnt it? kotobas, mercenaries, pirates?... meeeh.. just too overwhelming ¬¬

yaaa-haaaaaa!!

#30 25-08-2011 06:22:49

Anihilate
Solarian

Rokzz a écrit :

Its such a great release for noz... maybe too much... oh ok TOO MUCH ._. now this is going to make the game sooooooo unbalanced, and dont even talk about dragon breath not being unique.. whats wrong with u guys D:? Pure-mage decks now will be able to beat a char in a single turn.. awesome isnt it? kotobas, mercenaries, pirates?... meeeh.. just too overwhelming ¬¬

They could already OTK, the only problem was getting 2 RoD in your hand at once....
Now Noz mages can have 3 Rod, and 3 STATIC MAX DAMAGE RoD...oh, and MORE LIGHTNING BOLTS ACTION...LB3 being used 3 times in a single game just wasn't enough! /sarcasm

Don't even get me started about how AGGRAVATING the last prolier magus tourney was...I couldn't play in it (bought out the week before) AND one of the prize cards was Crystal Stone...so, +4 Spirit+Chain, real nice...

Oh, and all of the support spells, give a big finger to every caste and meta being used.
Luminosity is a hard counter for everything but Items, the only other card that counters that much for free is Improvement, which doesn't negate actions, but is COLLECTOR UNIQUE

Breaker just gives the finger to anything using equipment or permanent spells.

Conversion gives Nehants the finger as well... Lets drop your Desolation and replace it with 2 LB1, oh!. and I played the Dragons Breath as a Chain...bai! big_smile

Bah...I shouldn't stay up so late...too much ranting to do...
Have fun guys, I'm going to contemplate whether I should keep playing this game now.

Dernière modification par Anihilate (25-08-2011 06:29:01)

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#31 25-08-2011 06:58:10

Valnyr
Campeur

I think this release is a really good sign.

With this release i see that the caste with few characters and cards wil be improved, one by one.

If you see, this release is exactly what the users ask in the topic of the cast (one character for the caste with only 3 character, more cards for the caste with low choice of cards).

Now they start with the Noz, but I think next weeks will come World Tree, Eclipse, Mechanics, ecc.

#32 25-08-2011 07:07:59

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

I also think this is a big step in the right direction.
I recommend a little patience until the next few releases since I think from now on we will see similar releases for the other guilds. (maybe 1 each month)

#33 25-08-2011 07:54:54

alec1012
Campeur

Let me give you a frigthening idea:

pilkim + aero + prophet , using [card]Truth[/card] and on the third turn using [card]Win using magic[/card] combined with [card]The Dragon's Breath[/card]. Let's not even talk about further bonuses from equippement or other spells

#34 25-08-2011 09:09:12

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

Innariel, I couldn't agree more.  I feel like this release WAS a slap in the face to anyone trying to beat Noz in tournaments, but for other players like you and me who just want to come on, collect cards, and have fun with the game, I think this release provides a lot of options for building up powerful decks and trying out different combinations. 

Quite frankly, I've become really tired with everyone complaining all the time about every single release that comes out.  If they want to quit, they really should, then maybe the game would be fun to play and talk about.  Better yet, with everyone gone, perhaps Elo scores will jump back above 2000 and I can finally get Ateb!  Either way, no one on the forums is happy anymore, but, for me, I will continue to play the game, go for the weekly and monthly events, and just have fun collecting and getting to know new cards...

Lastly, this "power creep" phenomenon is just inevitable.  If Feerik wants to put out really cool cards, it'll eventually get to a point where they can't continue to top previous cards or ideas anymore.  Who knows, maybe they'll retire a guild altogether someday?  The point is, if you're gonna complain about power creeping, then you have to be content with releases like Jon the Filibuster.  But, of course, no one is...and it's back to complaining...

#35 25-08-2011 09:55:01

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

Seems to me as if Arkalon is broken anyways. His ability to allows your other DK's to chain seems to last for 1 turn, and for the next character only?

#36 25-08-2011 10:09:04

UrBestFriend
Campeur

The release is too weak! I still can't win first place in tournament even if I have lots of cash! Please for the love of God, release auto-win card!

Dernière modification par UrBestFriend (25-08-2011 10:10:22)

#37 25-08-2011 10:13:05

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

EwokDan a écrit :

Seems to me as if Arkalon is broken anyways. His ability to allows your other DK's to chain seems to last for 1 turn, and for the next character only?

My bad, wording is wrong really. Should be DK's gain chain if 'they' play a weapon.

P.S. Maybe I should sell all my decks and make a nice auto-win/OP Mage deck...again ^^

#38 25-08-2011 10:14:33

jackal19
Gardien

UrBestFriend a écrit :

The release is too weak! I still can't win first place in tournament even if I have lots of cash! Please for the love of God, release auto-win card!

my god a troll appeared XD

-Frederica Bernkastel

#39 25-08-2011 11:42:41

Lyquid
Habitant de Guem

I've been slowly building decks of all guilds for me to use. Among those decks I already have is a Noz deck. This was my starter deck. Looking at the latest release, I don't think my other decks would stand a chance against Noz Mages. This might put some of my decks into hybernation-mode most especially Sap Hearts and Zil Warriors which is going to be food for Noz Mages. I kinda' feel really sad for my other decks if the playing field will turn majority blue (Noz).

Defeating Noz Mages as they are is difficult already. With this release, I think they just became Greek gods.

It's a great release for solid-Noz players. But looking at the line up of cards, it looks like the metafield's gonna be lopsided, maybe, for a long time. AND may probably disappoint and frustrate some players.

#40 25-08-2011 12:50:35

alec1012
Campeur

Excluding the new cards, with today's update (thursday) has the reward system changed ? I've won a game in level room and all I got was 2XP and 4 crystals.

#41 25-08-2011 13:05:43

Lyquid
Habitant de Guem

2 XP and 4 Crystals??! There's a drought in here? smile

#42 25-08-2011 13:34:31

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

I'm on both sides. Yes I play for free and mostly just play to have fun, so when they release a lot of cards like this it gives me more options to just mess around with. But at the same time I am at least trying to get 2k ELO just once as to get Ateb, but the meta game gets so broken with each new release that dream is becoming more impossible. Since I will never be able to even buy a cheap pack I'm stuck watching the (catered) to paying players get bigger and better rewards every new release where those of us who are merely playing for fun are left further and further behind. A lot of paying players are disappointed with all these new cards and are threatening to quit.  I say please do. That will at least give us other players a chance to catch up again. But since they will never back that up, we are stuck watching the same players win the tournaments over and over again, all the while they are the ones complaining about the 'power-creep, the over powerness'. I say since you can afford them, stop complaining.

#43 25-08-2011 13:56:49

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

A lot of paying players are disappointed with all these new cards and are threatening to quit. I say please do

You realize, if no one pays, the game shuts down right? Then you can't play either.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#44 25-08-2011 13:59:23

jackal19
Gardien

Col.Beowulf a écrit :

I'm on both sides. Yes I play for free and mostly just play to have fun, so when they release a lot of cards like this it gives me more options to just mess around with. But at the same time I am at least trying to get 2k ELO just once as to get Ateb, but the meta game gets so broken with each new release that dream is becoming more impossible. Since I will never be able to even buy a cheap pack I'm stuck watching the (catered) to paying players get bigger and better rewards every new release where those of us who are merely playing for fun are left further and further behind. A lot of paying players are disappointed with all these new cards and are threatening to quit.  I say please do. That will at least give us other players a chance to catch up again. But since they will never back that up, we are stuck watching the same players win the tournaments over and over again, all the while they are the ones complaining about the 'power-creep, the over powerness'. I say since you can afford them, stop complaining.

how ironic the complainer saying to stop complaining okay well leave gud luck playing a game that will vanish instantly without payers tongue

-Frederica Bernkastel

#45 25-08-2011 15:51:49

RyogaLX
Gardien

Personally at first sight the release looks heavy and OP, but I had been reading and taking statistical notes about his effects and I predict that only few of this cards will remain in current meta. If my calculations it's wrong only 3 cards will remain in meta has Tier 1.

Tier 1,
Dragon's breath (Multiple copies per deck),  Breaker (only one copy per deck), Conversion (Two copies per deck),

Tier 2,
Luminosity, Energy field, Draconis ... Canticum, Drowning, Inspiration,

Tier 3,
Gravitron, Mentalist, Fragment of the Onyrim, The Book of Incantations, Sylphide, Temporal Paradox (For now), Infiltration, Master-Mage's Scale.

In other words this release is OK and very balance for me. smile No complains

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#46 25-08-2011 15:57:08

Poptolev
Guémélite

Rathedan a écrit :

A lot of paying players are disappointed with all these new cards and are threatening to quit. I say please do

You realize, if no one pays, the game shuts down right? Then you can't play either.

I think the point was that if a lot of players stop paying, Feering MIGHT notice the change in profits and start doing their job properly. (looking at the card dev. team)

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#47 25-08-2011 16:01:39

Lulosaurio
Habitant de Guem

At first, Noz mages were dominant, then, Noz mages sucked, now they don't.

Too much complaining, go play the game and adjust your decks with some anti magic cards if you like, there are plenty, the fact that you could win against mages almost always without them doesn't mean you should.

Noz are high tier again, but they still are not the best deck.

#48 25-08-2011 18:09:14

Poptolev
Guémélite

Lulosaurio a écrit :

At first, Noz mages were dominant, then, Noz mages sucked, now they don't.

Excuse me .. I've missed this era .. when was that again ?

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#49 25-08-2011 18:31:33

Lulosaurio
Habitant de Guem

Well, that era started when they removed the old tourneys and lasted till yesterday.

Witchblades =/= Mages

#50 25-08-2011 22:46:57

jackal19
Gardien

Lulosaurio a écrit :

Well, that era started when they removed the old tourneys and lasted till yesterday.

Witchblades =/= Mages

when did this era started cant remembered it oh yeah it didnt btw mages own witchblades last time i remembered tongue

-Frederica Bernkastel

Pied de page des forums