Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 24-08-2011 17:39:09

Jisay
Staff Feerik
Lieu : Montpellier
Site Web

The Great Noz release!

New Content for the Noz' Dingard Envoys!

Let's celebrate the arrival of the Pythia, Master-Mage Marzhin and the Dragon Knight Arkalon!

This release is highly focused on Noz' Dingard magic! Check the latest offensive spells and crush your enemy!

Three new characters and 17 new cards are now available!

9C8n6gG6.png PcirteW6.png

Master-Mage Marzhin (and his two upgrades). Rare. Character. Noz. Mage. Spirit 0. Attack 0/1. Defense 0. Health points 15. Attack +2 if a Fire Spell is in your Discard pile. Defense +1 if a Water Spell is in your Discard pile. Spirit +1 if a Lightning Spell is in your Discard pile. Permanent.

The Dragon's Breath. Rare. Fire Spell. Noz. Mage. Deals X magic damage to the opposing character where X equals the Spirit sum of your living Noz Mages..

Breaker. Rare. Water Spell. AoE. Noz. Mage. Choose 1 card attached to the opposing character, this card is then discarded. Non Multi-class Mage: Choose 2 additional cards which are attached to one or several of the opposing characters, these cards are then discarded.

Luminosity. Rare. Light Spell. Noz. Mage. Non Multi-class Mage: The next non-Item card played by the opposing character is ignored.

Arkalon (and his two upgrades). Uncommon. Character. Noz. Warrior. Dragon Guemelite / Undead. Dragon knight. Spirit 1. Attack 5/7. Defense 1. Health points 13. Gain Chain if you play a Weapon. At the end of the fight, if you have less than 3 cards in your Deck, 2 cards randomly selected from your Discard pile return to your Deck. Turns 2 and 4: Attack +1.

Draconis.... Uncommon. Lightning Spell. Noz. Mage. The moment this card is played, the opposing character suffers X magic damage where X equals your character's Spirit +2. Duration: 3 Turns.

...canticum. Uncommon. Lightning Spell. Noz. Mage. If at least one "Draconis..." is attached to one of your characters, all "Draconis..." cards attached to your characters are discarded and all the opposing characters suffer X magic damage where X equals your character's Spirit +2.

Energy Field. Common. Lightning Spell. Noz. Mage. Compendium. All characters have -1 to Physical damage they deal. Permanent.

Gravitron. uncommon. Earth Spell. Noz. Mage. The opposing character suffers 4 magic damage +1 for each card attached to himself. Non Multi-class Mage: One card attached to the opposing character is selected at random and discarded..

Mentalism. Uncommon. Mental Spell. Noz. Mage. Deals 5 magic damage to the opposing character. Choose a Fire, Mental or Draconic Spell in your Discard pile, this card then returns to your Deck.

Drowning. Uncommon. Water Spell. Noz. Mage. If your character is a Non Multi-class Mage, select an opposing character, he suffers 6 magic damage. If not, the opposing character suffers 6 magic damage..

The Pythia (and her two upgrades). Common. Character. Noz. mage. Dragon Guemelite. Compendium. Spirit 1. Attack 5/4. Defense 2. Health points 12. If at the start of the fight, a Spell is attached to "The Pythia", she gains Defense +1. Turns: 1, 2 and 4: Spirit +1.

Fragment of the Onyrim. Common. Jewel Item. Noz. Mage. Defense +1. Permanent. If your character carries at least two "Fragments of Onyrim", he gains Defense and Spirit = 5 and the characteristics cannot be increased or decreased.

The Book of Incantations. Common. Magic Book. Noz. Mage. Each time that your character casts a Spell, "The Book of Incantations" deals 1 direct damage to the opposing character. Permanent.

Sylphide. Common. Pet. Noz. Mage. Compendium. +1 to Spell damage played by your character. Permanent. If you play "Conversion", your character has +3 to Spell damage until the end of the fight, "Sylphide" is then discarded.

Inspiration. Common. War Spell. Noz. Mage.Mage: Your character has Spirit = 0, Attack +3/+2 and can no longer play Spells. Permanent.

Conversion. Uncommon. Action. Noz. Mage. Compendium. If one Permanent Spell is attached to your character the moment this card is played, it will discard and two other permanent Spells playable by your character in your Discard Pile are then played immediately following your cards played this turn.

Temporal Paradox. Common. Time Spell. Mage. The opposing character has Attack -2 and Spirit -2..

Infiltration. Common. Action. Noz. Marauder. If your character deals more damage than the opposing character, none of the opposing characters can play cards during the next Turn.

Master-Mage's Scale. Common. Item Jewel. Noz. Attack +2 if a Fire Spell is in your Discard pile. Defense +1 if a Water Spell is in your Discard pile. Spirit +1 if a Lightning Spell is in your Discard pile. Permanent.

Bonus!

Until Wednesday the 31st of August 12.00 (french time), when you purchase a 12 card Booster or a 4 card Booster, you will obtain an extra bonus card!

Have fun!

Rate this release

1. *
  2. **
  3. ***
  4. ****
  5. *****
Votes totaux: 39

Les résultats du sondage sont masqués pour les invités

#2 24-08-2011 17:44:27

Burn;
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Aussieland

Re : The Great Noz release!

Too strong...

Pirates -> Jon the filibuster
Noz     -> The Dragon's Breath

#3 24-08-2011 17:54:55

DeadDancer
Voyageur

I'm not looking forward to going up against dragons breath with my Saps. I'm surprised it's not unique!

#4 24-08-2011 17:59:35

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

This is an impressive release for the Noz, so many builds are coming to mind.

My favorite is the fact that I can now retire Valentin! big_smile

Lady Jane can kick your ass.

#5 24-08-2011 18:10:29

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

better to retire kournok no?

#6 24-08-2011 18:11:37

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

EwokDan a écrit :

No, check the guys final evo, Kounok gets to chain swords.

Valentin is the guy out of the picture IMO.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#7 24-08-2011 18:15:01

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

Serius?? I loved Valentin :-( Come only because hes is the oldest knight he has to retire? Thats prejudice.

On top of the mind, I see, Ishaia, Marlock, Archmage, + Armor invocation and 3 Overwhelming Victory.. 19 dmg on Dragons breath.

Of course I also see whole hand going down to treachrous..

Dernière modification par Paladino.:RR:. (24-08-2011 18:15:45)

#8 24-08-2011 18:15:35

Rathedan
Nehantiste

Burn; a écrit :

Too strong...

Pirates -> Jon the filibuster
Noz     -> The Dragon's Breath

Analyze was the rare. Compare it to that.

Even still...theres a huge difference between what Noz/Kot/Zil get, and what the newer guilds get in updates lately.....not sure the premise of it is supposed to be

-Lonak

#9 24-08-2011 18:17:01

Gardien

I would not say abou the new guilds.. the last releases in SAP (living nature, brothers in arms) and nomads (imortals) werent so bad. But I agree that pirates releases are really weak...

#10 24-08-2011 18:20:08

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

Rathedan a écrit :
EwokDan a écrit :

Kounok doesn't chain anything...new guy does...as do valentin and zahal. Leads to less dead draws imo.

or am i missing something?

Dernière modification par EwokDan (24-08-2011 18:21:30)

#11 24-08-2011 18:24:46

Reycom
Staff Feerik

EwokDan a écrit :
Rathedan a écrit :
EwokDan a écrit :

Kounok doesn't chain anything...new guy does...as do valentin and zahal. Leads to less dead draws imo.

or am i missing something?

Arkalon final evo : Your Dragon Knights gain chain if you play a weapon.

Partecipate alla chat italiana di Eredan ITCG!!!
http://italyeredan.angelfire.com/index.html

#12 24-08-2011 18:29:50

Rathedan
Nehantiste

Paladino.:RR:. a écrit :

I would not say abou the new guilds.. the last releases in SAP (living nature, brothers in arms) and nomads (imortals) werent so bad. But I agree that pirates releases are really weak...

1 Sometimes OK rare, 6-7 cards releases versus 3 different 14 card mega releases, 2 rares, and a collectors card. Plus a bunch of set cards that definitely push the decks into high ELO.

Its just a matter of imbalance on update weeks. Maybe Sap/Pirates will have thier day, who knows....

-Lonak

#13 24-08-2011 19:09:03

Youkay
Voyageur

I think this release is far too strong ...

#14 24-08-2011 19:09:57

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Were Noz Mages so bad Dragon's Breath needed to be printed?

Love the Master-Mage guy.  Really neat 'beginning of turn' ability at his final evolution.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#15 24-08-2011 19:58:34

JarodG64
Eredanien
Lieu : Parcourant les terres de Guem

MrLordi92 a écrit :

Were Noz Mages so bad Dragon's Breath needed to be printed?

YES !!

#16 24-08-2011 20:14:03

Gardien

Rathedan a écrit :
Paladino.:RR:. a écrit :

1 Sometimes OK rare, 6-7 cards releases versus 3 different 14 card mega releases, 2 rares, and a collectors card. Plus a bunch of set cards that definitely push the decks into high ELO.

Its just a matter of imbalance on update weeks. Maybe Sap/Pirates will have thier day, who knows....

Lets not forget that there was 2 Sap releases so its like 14 cards. Since the last Noz release. I personally saw a really high upgrade on Sap decks, the only reason they are not in the top elo is because Living nature is banned.

By the way, next week or the other at most Ishaia gona get bannet again. She is too strong with this new cards...

#17 24-08-2011 20:28:30

Jachal
Voyageur

One thing I don't like about this release is Arkalon, now DK's doesn't have barely any weaknesses. We had DK's release as a previous Noz release as i recall, and what about WitchBlades? Luminosity is Light Spell but can't be used by WitchBlades, great idea. Next Noz MUST be WB, they are too much outstanding when it comes to card select.

Edit.
Oh and does someone have screen of Super Mage Marzhin guy last rank?

Dernière modification par Jachal (24-08-2011 20:30:47)

Some of my card ideas:
Nomad Gravekeepers

#18 24-08-2011 20:28:46

RyogaLX
Gardien

Wooo!! Great cards but too much power creep.
Nice illustrations, original effects and wonderful update for Noz decks.
I hope that power creep don't eat up this game. hmm
The difference with pirate release of the last week is near pathetic compared with this one.
Enjoy for Noz Decks users.

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#19 24-08-2011 20:33:41

Samsari
Banni(e)
Lieu : Argentina

Jachal a écrit :

One thing I don't like about this release is Arkalon, now DK's doesn't have barely any weaknesses. We had DK's release as a previous Noz release as i recall, and what about WitchBlades? Luminosity is Light Spell but can't be used by WitchBlades, great idea. Next Noz MUST be WB, they are too much outstanding when it comes to card select.

Edit.
Oh and does someone have screen of Super Mage Marzhin guy last rank?

ir3wpwGR.png
HP should be 17. (Why are all the stats in url images wrong?)

“¡Se me ha acabado el té!”

[Chat Eredan Hispano | Clan Séptimo Sentido]

#20 24-08-2011 20:34:23

Jachal
Voyageur

Sorry to say but Pirates took role of "Black Sheep" since beggining. They need massive release that would help them to be taken seriously, as for now they are a joke.

Edit.
Thanks Samsari. I like him, he gives a massive ammount of possibilities. Too bad he only chains draconic spells.

Dernière modification par Jachal (24-08-2011 20:37:53)

Some of my card ideas:
Nomad Gravekeepers

#21 25-08-2011 01:07:05

Anihilate
Solarian

Once again, noz are at the top of the chain.
Okay, I'm going to downrate this release due to it's sheer Magnitude

The Dragons Breath:
Aero, Pilk, Prophet (Classic Lineup)
Without additional spirit buffs
Pilk Dmg: 10-12(order)
Aero Dmg:10-11(order)
Prophet:10
RoD damage for Pilk and aero is 8-12 on order...
It's like using Living nature, but, living nature is highly dependent on the characters used....

Breaker:
Balanced because it's an AoE spell, tis fine.

Master Mage Marzhin:
He looks pretty neat, he looks like he can be ridiculous mid-game, but he needs the graveyard, so I'm alright with it.
He'd reap against mill until they play anathematize

Luminosity:
For pure mages its:Banish, Obesity, Counterspell, with no downside.

Conversion:
Works with the two part lighning spell like a charm...
Chuck crystal storm for two Draconis

Mentalism:
Recycle magic for 2 out of the 3 big spell types in noz decks...oh! and it inflicts 5 damage.

Arkalon:
So now DK have help against Circus, considering they supertank...Their weaknesses are now well covered.

Drowning:
Kind of like [card]Chink in the Armor[/card] with no drawback for pure mages...

...Canticum:
I read the name out loud and my mind shot into the gutter...
Anywho, LB3 clone with a prerequisite, but, unlike LB3, it doesn't need to be leveled...

Draconis:
LB1 that lets another mage use an LB3 clone.

Gravitron:
Noz mages just hate golems and courts now...

Energy Field:
AoE starboard, makes [card]Crystalization[/card] even less appealing.

Fragment of the Onyrim:
Can't really think of many ways to use this. In mage lineups it would take too long to set up.
Oh wait! 5 Spirit Foamy ftw! -_-

Inspiration:
Useless >.>

Master Mage's Scale:
Might be decent in variant builds...I expect to see it in odd new Foamy Stacks...

Temporal Paradox:
I like this spell because I like Reduction effects that aren't steep (aka, I don't like tadaa)
I already had an Idea, but it's a funky one. Just have to wait for the next Zil Release XD

Sylphide:
If Pythia Fetches Draconis, its her spirit +5 for each....or, just Chain Dragons breath to conversion!... =_=

Book of Incantations:
Useless outside of variants.

Infiltration:
Witchblades can now Lock opponents down, lovely.

The Pythia:
Prince Metchaf....

I won't even bother to vote because more people are happy with this HUGE power creep than not.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#22 25-08-2011 01:36:35

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Well well well... this is an op nice release... i think there will be some anti magic cards in every deck. And how come people say there is no WB release???????????
Please read the cards again... Wb can use half of those...

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#23 25-08-2011 01:52:19

Cossette
Solarian

"FIVE" star big_smile for the release and extra one for the timing tongue

Dernière modification par Cossette (25-08-2011 01:55:08)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#24 25-08-2011 01:59:30

Erezil
Habitant de Guem

Noz, Kotoba, And Zil are the oldest, strongest, and most complete guilds and yet they get the 17+ card releases??? Noz mages have always been at the top, WB's gave everyone hell for the longest, and the DK's are nothing to play with since they last Noz release. And now they all got a big buff in this release... Power creep is an understatement. Congrats to the Noz fans i guess.

Don't go into the jungle dressed like a banana if you don't like monkeys!

#25 25-08-2011 02:05:51

Poptolev
Guémélite

Meh guys, just stay for few more months and watch the hell hitting the game ... With this kind of releases chances are - it will become a complete wasteland.

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

Pied de page des forums