Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 17-06-2011 21:39:58

counterandmill
Ptit nouveau

Re : How strong can a Tracker deck get ?

I have tried my hand at trackers and see that they have potential to be high tier but currently are mid tier.  They need a few more cards to make them ELO winners but that will require them to add at least one more character card and a few tracker spells.  they have all the items they really need.  I wonder how tracker mage would look if they were to add that to the mix >.>

#27 17-06-2011 22:12:17

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

counterandmill a écrit :

I have tried my hand at trackers and see that they have potential to be high tier but currently are mid tier.  They need a few more cards to make them ELO winners but that will require them to add at least one more character card and a few tracker spells.  they have all the items they really need.  I wonder how tracker mage would look if they were to add that to the mix >.>

There is a tracker mage....

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#28 17-06-2011 23:01:22

counterandmill
Ptit nouveau

i meant a pure mage tracker deck, or 2 mages with 1 guelemite.

#29 18-06-2011 08:54:04

Glasher
Guémélite

Heres the thing about trackers, they can be built in two or three ways. They are marauders that should be warriors imo.

The first way to build them is all out aggression. There are some variances but the core 17 or so cards remain the same regardless of character line up

The second way to use them is a more defensive route with emblems utilizing firon timing for spike damage.

The last way to build them is Katamaru status. This type includes both a slower running defensive and a more high octane offense. Both fall short imo.

The only problem trackers have right now is they have a moderate damage output. If you go toe to toe with ne deck type and it comes down to damage ***bip*** are most likely going to be outscored. That's why most trackers think they need to go the defensive route. This is not the case. Its a fundamental of tcg's that is overlooked in this game due to so much focus on turn bonus's. I play Malyss Goku Tsuro. A very squishy three. If I get to go first Goku should be my choice. Malyss 1 spirit wont do much in my deck and id like him around for the -1. But I know Tsuro isn't going to see his order 3. A lot of times I find myself picking my character not getting a bonus. Why? Because the matchups I can create are better suited to keeping my characters alive. Turn 1 I pick Goku turn two they are gonna pick Tsuro n more likely than not sum1 with a heavy punch. I can avoid that. Strategy like this doesn't revolve around the deck itself rather an overall strategy in the game that gets ignored by a lot of players. 

Trackers could be high tier IF;
Malyss was a stronger mage
War guems had some other type of spell
Hime had a order bonus later in the game 1 2 4? 6?
Amaya was any other kinda guem OR there were more usefull lightning spells
An inherent caste effect for daggers activating immediately(or a character effect while alive)
Some sort of heal(most high tier decks rely heavily on timely heals)

I personally think trackers are a hell of a lot of fun to play. I feel I can get into the 1800's if i had a little bit more money to plug into it. But it def needs something else to pull ahead of some other decks. 

lol @ whoever still raises spirit vs discard

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

Pied de page des forums