Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#101 20-12-2011 15:52:27

Lemant
Campeur

Re : Known Card Bugs and Game Bugs + Updates

Weird... the same changes i tried to make before just SAVED now.

On another note, the Adventure Mode wouldn't advance to the next mission after the first lesson.  Everytime I clicked on Next Lesson, I get a pop-up window asking me whether I really want to spend 8 energy points to start the next lesson.  I select "Yes" and then nothing happens.  So I clicked on the Next Lesson button again.  Again, nothing.  I tried once more and when it didn't work, I closed the map and left from the Adventure Mode.  That's when I noticed that my ENERGY has been nearly depleted.  But I only played one mission!

I am probably not the only one with this problem, however.  I suspect there are many others experiencing similar frustrations with the recently implemented PvE feature.

#102 21-12-2011 21:55:01

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

is it just me or are there even more game disconnect now that the mission mode is active? i even DCed in the games where i spent Feez on the boosting cards D:
not only that but there where like 5 maintanace breaks in the last two days, might be more, but i didnt bother checking every hour...

also in the mission mode the +5 Atk and +5 Def cards are wrongly written (at least in the english version). iE the +5 Def cards actualy gives +5 Atk and vice versa.

on a sidenote, the Lightning Rod is fixed for AoE use^^

I'm back to Pack

#103 23-12-2011 23:38:09

rrrof711
Voyageur

rrrof711 a écrit :

port isnt working correctly with detonation anymore.  i have been playing a port and then detonation on an opposing character with other ports and all of the ports have not been activating, only the one i just played.  also when playing narwhal and detonation the ports have not been activating

I have been noticing some of the same problems with port.  Ports have been returning to my hand after activating them once or falling into my discard pile after the opponent dies.  Another that has been bugging me is that with the time bomb and detonation if you chain detonation off of time bomb using a mechanist (I play nut, icarusty, klementine), and there are ports attached to the character you target with the time bomb, the time bomb activates and the ports dont.  This is also a problem when playing port and chaining it into detonation with klementine.  Please work on port, time bomb, detonation and mechanists chaining stuff.  Thanks : )

Dernière modification par rrrof711 (23-12-2011 23:39:19)

#104 24-12-2011 00:16:15

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Collectionneur de cartes

#105 26-12-2011 02:53:45

rrrof711
Voyageur

Zurga a écrit :

Ok, that explains the reason it is returning to my hand but still leaves a mystery why it doesnt activate when it should.

#106 28-12-2011 17:14:28

qwendolyn
Ptit nouveau

I'm having a problem concerning about The treasure of Zahal in adventure mode. I cannot enter the final confrontation - every time i click it, it gets stuck in endless loop in loading the fight. Fight never loads and only way to get back in game is to logout/login in game again. And energy is lost as well. Anyone else experiencing similar problem(s)?

#107 05-01-2012 16:39:35

walaylisz
Voyageur

The game keeps freezing on adventure mode.Happened 3 times already and have lost energy and some favors.

#108 12-01-2012 09:18:47

omega36xx
Ptit nouveau

Game bug:    This is about the 5th time that the weekly trophy told me I have 9 hours to complete it...but then the next hour it's gone.  I'm in the USA on west coast CA.  I work at it all week to get "almost there" and then the time lies to me.   The new trophy isn't even out for about 7 more hours.

#109 12-01-2012 10:35:27

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

omega36xx a écrit :

Game bug:    This is about the 5th time that the weekly trophy told me I have 9 hours to complete it...but then the next hour it's gone.  I'm in the USA on west coast CA.  I work at it all week to get "almost there" and then the time lies to me.   The new trophy isn't even out for about 7 more hours.

Not a bug. It's based on the French time zone. So take the time and subtract a few hours. Thats *Really* how much time you have. They cant translate into our time zones apparently.

#110 20-01-2012 08:15:17

Qweep
Ptit nouveau

Think I found a possible bug.  With Hakim, shouldn't it be possible to use It is Time and chain a theurgy?  It would act like Dragon's Wit to allow Hakim to use cards he normally couldn't.  But when I tried it, I couldn't select any of my theurgies as a chain.

#111 20-01-2012 08:41:43

magius
Solarian

Qweep a écrit :

Think I found a possible bug.  With Hakim, shouldn't it be possible to use It is Time and chain a theurgy?  It would act like Dragon's Wit to allow Hakim to use cards he normally couldn't.  But when I tried it, I couldn't select any of my theurgies as a chain.

The check to see if he can play any theurgy is done at your Card Selection Phase. At that time, his order is not activated, thus he cannot play any theurgy. When you play It's Time, it only takes affect after you have played your card (i.e. Combat Phase has begun) and by that time even though he can play theurgy, the Card Selection Phase is over.

Hope I explained it clearly smile

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#112 30-01-2012 03:51:41

Venomoth
Eredanien
Lieu : Argentina

I don't know if I'm allowed to post in English forum, but I'm just tired of being ignored in the Spanish one.

The card [card]Demon may rise[/card] doesn't stop Golems to play any Item card, such as Guemelians and Spells.

The card [card]Eliminehantation[/card] doesn't ignore permanent cards, often the non-ignored cards become permanent, such as [card]Forced March[/card].

The card [card]Dissidence[/card] doesn't cancel [card]Dragon's wit[/card], a Noz card.

I apologyze if I'm not allowed to post here, but please, check those bugs...

Thank you.

"Todos los incurables tienen cura cinco segundos antes de la muerte"...

#113 30-01-2012 05:41:01

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Venomoth a écrit :

I don't know if I'm allowed to post in English forum, but I'm just tired of being ignored in the Spanish one.

The card [card]Demon may rise[/card] doesn't stop Golems to play any Item card, such as Guemelians and Spells.

The card [card]Eliminehantation[/card] doesn't ignore permanent cards, often the non-ignored cards become permanent, such as [card]Forced March[/card].

The card [card]Dissidence[/card] doesn't cancel [card]Dragon's wit[/card], a Noz card.

Thank you.

Sorry to quote this and not offer any help, but I love that your avatar is Mr Ash from Twisted Metal 1.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#114 30-01-2012 10:44:19

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Venomoth a écrit :

This is a known bug. Known since day one of the card. The information I have is that this bug is very difficult to resolve due to specific ways the code was done.

Venomoth a écrit :

This is not a bug. Eliminehantation doesn't discard the card, but ignore the effect when the card is played.
Thought to understand, but there is a distinction between how [card]obesity[/card] works and how [card]eliminehantation[/card] works.
Obesity cancel the card, eliminehantation ignore the current effect, but if the card is permanent, the card stick to the character and the effect stands for the others turn.
I know that the words are the same in English, but not in French, and the staff answer this way when the French community ask for these two ways to handle this type of thing.

Venomoth a écrit :

Known bug. All card cancelling Dragon's wit doesn't put back the restriction to the next card.

Venomoth a écrit :

Thank you.

You are allowed to post in this section, if you do it in English.
And you can open a specific thread for each bug you encounters.
This is an easier way to answer you and give accurate information upon bugs.

Dernière modification par Zurga (30-01-2012 10:45:47)

Collectionneur de cartes

#115 30-01-2012 17:56:40

Venomoth
Eredanien
Lieu : Argentina

I didn't knew the difference between [card]Eliminehantation[/card] and [card]Obesity[/card], they have a similar text in Spanish.

Thank you very much for all the answers! n_n

Sorry to quote this and not offer any help, but I love that your avatar is Mr Ash from Twisted Metal 1.

This is also my avatar in game. Love it too, much better than Dollface tongue

"Todos los incurables tienen cura cinco segundos antes de la muerte"...

#116 30-01-2012 19:53:43

paulhealth
Campeur

Zurga a écrit :

There are bugs, and they are taken in account and corrected as soon as possible.

This is a known bug. Known since day one of the card.
     Known bug.

Zurga a écrit :

Bug correction is not always a top priority.

#117 30-01-2012 20:53:10

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

And ?

The bugs are taken in account.
They are corrected as soon as possible : this mean that if others priorities are before them, the bug are delayed.
If a bug is known for day one of the card and not corrected actually, I can suppose that the correction is difficult.

Perhaps you are a far better programmer and you can apply to be member of the staff.

Collectionneur de cartes

#118 03-02-2012 16:51:23

omega36xx
Ptit nouveau

I lost my trophy for phoenix!  After the problems were fixed they did maintenance.  After that I logged in to do the kill 30 monsters in 1 game.  I got to 20 and had the energy to finish it when the maintenance time popped up again!!  I got to about 26 dead and was kicked off.  Then it didn't count for any kills at all!  Don't pay for energy or anything else cause u can be kicked off and can't continue!!  I hate this game more and more every day!!  These people never think ahead for anything.

#119 10-02-2012 19:40:53

nicolai
Habitant de Guem

Can someone explain to me this:

bugg.png

should have won 19 pts.... NO 9!!!!!

#120 10-02-2012 20:24:03

soulst3al3r
Solarian

can u post a picture that shows up?

#121 10-02-2012 20:27:37

nicolai
Habitant de Guem

the picture is in the post

#122 10-02-2012 20:59:44

soulst3al3r
Solarian

nicolai a écrit :

yeah its not showing man

#123 10-02-2012 21:05:59

PhoenixBlue
Habitant de Guem

only me can see the picture?

IGN : Phoenix_Blue

#124 10-02-2012 21:06:11

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

soulst3al3r a écrit :
nicolai a écrit :

yeah its not showing man

It's showing up for me.

As for why you only got 9, I think it's because there was an issue with the ELO points.  Feerik addressed this in the Updates thread.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#125 10-02-2012 21:06:18

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

soulst3al3r a écrit :
nicolai a écrit :

yeah its not showing man

i can see it, its there

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

Pied de page des forums