Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#76 15-11-2011 10:56:05

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : Known Card Bugs and Game Bugs + Updates

Rolth a écrit :

I just started using an Immortals deck and noticed a lot of issues with how cards interact. I use Desert Scimitar and noticed that it does not heal if the character is at 0 health points when it activates at the end of the fight. Also, Urakia does not heal herself correctly when she is hurt. If someone does one point of damage she will often heal 1 point but lose more than one. I've also noticed multiple times where my characters take random large amounts of damage and I can't find a card that my opponent played that would cause this, even when they're out of battle. One last issue, I do not switch tabs (I saw that that was an issue with cards working in the correct order) and have noticed that they do not heal correctly at the end of the turn, especially Prince Metchaf and Urakia.

Do not look at the HP count but count the number of damages points displayed.
Urakia takes always 1 points less than the damages displayed and this is correted at the end of turn.
The immortal deck have been inspected several times, there is only a visual bug with the number of damages dealt to the character.

In addition, perhaps you have been experiment the card [card]Sentence[/card]. This card activates at the end of turn and not in combat.

Collectionneur de cartes

#77 15-11-2011 18:47:59

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :
L4r90 a écrit :

hi,
i've had just one general bug, but several times;
no matter if i use the IE or modzillaFirefox, sometimes the game dissconects me for no reason whatsoever. all my other tabs where still working fine. luckily most of the time i wasnt in games at that time but now it summed up to 5 total games i've lost thx to this. also it automaticly reconnects me afterwards as if nothing happened -.-

also some of my friends had the same problem, so know that i'm not alone with this

Do you use WIFI connection ?
Eredan does not like micro-cut in the connection.
This can be an explanation.

in fact yes i (and my friends) do, since most of my peers use laptops. but is there anything i could do about this? also thanks for the quick reply^^

I'm back to Pack

#78 15-11-2011 19:23:41

Rolth
Campeur

Zurga a écrit :
Rolth a écrit :

I just started using an Immortals deck and noticed a lot of issues with how cards interact. I use Desert Scimitar and noticed that it does not heal if the character is at 0 health points when it activates at the end of the fight. Also, Urakia does not heal herself correctly when she is hurt. If someone does one point of damage she will often heal 1 point but lose more than one. I've also noticed multiple times where my characters take random large amounts of damage and I can't find a card that my opponent played that would cause this, even when they're out of battle. One last issue, I do not switch tabs (I saw that that was an issue with cards working in the correct order) and have noticed that they do not heal correctly at the end of the turn, especially Prince Metchaf and Urakia.

Urakia takes always 1 points less than the damages displayed and this is correted at the end of turn.
The immortal deck have been inspected several times, there is only a visual bug with the number of damages dealt to the character.

In addition, perhaps you have been experiment the card [card]Sentence[/card]. This card activates at the end of turn and not in combat.

I have found that Urakia often gains and loses life points. She often loses 1 point at the end of the battle for no reason at all. This does not have anything to do with the cards that have been played. Also, in one of my battles against Sol'Ra Avatar she had 1 life point left. Sol'Ra either did not fire or else Urakia's damage got messed up because she did not die at the end of the turn. She stayed at 1 life point.

#79 18-11-2011 01:07:52

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

gotta ask once more how i "could" improve my performance due to wifi connection problems with the site...
realy bugs me out now after being disconnected 5 TIMES IN A ROW while trying to play the game -.-

I'm back to Pack

#80 20-11-2011 07:44:25

ZeroClass
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Philippines

L4r90 a écrit :

gotta ask once more how i "could" improve my performance due to wifi connection problems with the site...
realy bugs me out now after being disconnected 5 TIMES IN A ROW while trying to play the game -.-

Its not the site its you wifi or connection even though your wifi is very good the modem or where internet connected to the wifi has the problem, or there are other posibilities that the wifi setting are change from the default, its ether your wifi is just giving a weak bandwidth or its about your internet provider

#81 20-11-2011 18:31:25

Rolth
Campeur

ZeroClass a écrit :
L4r90 a écrit :

Its not the site its you wifi or connection even though your wifi is very good the modem or where internet connected to the wifi has the problem, or there are other posibilities that the wifi setting are change from the default, its ether your wifi is just giving a weak bandwidth or its about your internet provider

I used to get logged out quite a bit when I was using IE. I recently switched to Firefox and have noticed a HUGE difference. I think I've only been logged off twice when the game wasn't bugging out. Also, I've noticed that I'll select cards and the game kind of hangs, then after a minute or so it will switch to the after game screen and will say it was a draw because we both took too long to decide. That means that the game got bugged and didn't pick up on what we were doing.

#82 30-11-2011 23:40:03

Rolth
Campeur

I have NO idea what happened, but it appears that my previous post never made it onto the board. Anyway, when people complete the tutorial it is no longer giving out the cards (Lucyan, Living Dagger, etc). I read that this was posted in the French forum but I can't read French and thought it would be good to have this on the English side as well.

#83 01-12-2011 13:09:36

TPPK
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Belgium

I vouch for the favor of the dawn and the DMR bug acting as they are stated.

Guems can still cast guem spells even when DMR has been played in previous turns. eg: cloning by Salem (marauder/shadow guem).
Further investigation showed on DK's still getting the dragon guem bonus from draconian sword when becoming a demon.

Favor of the dawn has so far being a 100% failure rate of activating when similar type cards are being activated and different cards being activated only a 50% failure rate (where similar cards being played are a lot more common)

Dernière modification par TPPK (01-12-2011 14:12:46)

#84 01-12-2011 20:37:37

Rolth
Campeur

Zurga a écrit :
Rolth a écrit :

Along these same lines - and I do see that Urakia's healing is on the first page now - it appears that Prince Metchaf's ability no longer works after the the last patch. It used to have each character heal 1 health point at the end of the battle phase. Now it does nothing. I thought I was seeing this but now have confirmed that it happened. He had 1 life point left and someone dealt 1 damage to him out of battle. At the end of the battle phase he did not heal his 1 point back. The wording is a bit ambiguous so I was wondering if either this did not work correctly the first time or if this no longer works as intended.

#85 03-12-2011 00:55:03

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

hi again,
i almost lost my will to continue playing the game now... i think i've got 27 screenshots where i got dissconnected in the middle or the even the start of the game for no reason whatsoever... (37 total in normal games and round the same amount of DCs in the practice room, but those where luckily not taken into account) if it really just aplies for wireless lan users i demand a bug fix asap -.- not to mention that my w/l ratio droped like crazy thanks to that D:
also i tried it both, on IE and firefox and there is no real difference besides that firefox seems to load faster, but also got the dc bug. (not sure if i may post this, but i also play ***bip***, another browser card game, and NEVER had a single DC. admins may delete this if it's inapropiate, but i'd just like to mention it and excuse myself it i did wrong)

on a sidenote, i don't know if it is a bug but i've seen it a couple of times now:

when i play the pack and got [card]Wild[/card] on my side, her permanent bonus activates every time my characters suffer magic damage, but also every time that one of my character with a [card]Dark Stone Heart[/card] or [card]Nehantic Stone[/card] "suffer" damage. iE i got first and play Nehantic Stone, my opponent plays 2 RoA for example and deals two times no damage due to magic immunity on my side, i still get the permanent +2 atk.
not that i mind the free atk, but is this a bug or intendet?

edit; i can narrow the DCs down to the point where they most of the time happen after i selected my cards, but before the damage happens/ after the played cards did what they do (dmage, atk moification etc...)

Dernière modification par L4r90 (03-12-2011 01:37:20)

I'm back to Pack

#86 05-12-2011 16:42:54

Rolth
Campeur

I've noticed that nothing has been answered in this thread since the 15th of last month. Is this even being read anymore?

#87 05-12-2011 16:59:53

Rolth
Campeur

L4r90 a écrit :

hi again,
i almost lost my will to continue playing the game now... i think i've got 27 screenshots where i got dissconnected in the middle or the even the start of the game for no reason whatsoever... (37 total in normal games and round the same amount of DCs in the practice room, but those where luckily not taken into account) if it really just aplies for wireless lan users i demand a bug fix asap -.- not to mention that my w/l ratio droped like crazy thanks to that D:
also i tried it both, on IE and firefox and there is no real difference besides that firefox seems to load faster, but also got the dc bug. (not sure if i may post this, but i also play ***bip***, another browser card game, and NEVER had a single DC. admins may delete this if it's inapropiate, but i'd just like to mention it and excuse myself it i did wrong)

I think the problem is pinging their server. I've noticed that I can be disconnected in the time it takes me to read a few posts on the forum, so I'm thinking that you only have a few minutes of idol time before you get DCed. Tell me if this sounds like your scenario: You chose your card within a few seconds of your turn starting and noticed that your opponent took a longer time to choose their cards. Then one of their cards caused them to then choose something else, like a character to play it on or another card to discard. This leaves you sitting idol for the whole time you're waiting for the turn to complete. If this happens in the level rooms you have 2 minutes per action, meaning you could be sitting idol for a total of 6 minutes before the actual damage is dealt and the turn ends. If that sounds like your scenario then they need to increase the amount of idol time allowed on their servers.

#88 05-12-2011 17:27:13

amber
Habitant de Guem

Yes, all posts are read.

#89 08-12-2011 05:37:34

Qweep
Ptit nouveau

Not sure if this is intended or not, but when Temple Guardian cards damage your own characters, it adds to the score of the opponent.  No wonder I can never win when all the characters are dead...

#90 08-12-2011 10:27:21

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Qweep a écrit :

Not sure if this is intended or not, but when Temple Guardian cards damage your own characters, it adds to the score of the opponent.  No wonder I can never win when all the characters are dead...

It is intended, this is the case with all cards doing damages to your own character ([card]Storm[/card], [card]Flames of the Phoenix[/card], ...)

Collectionneur de cartes

#91 11-12-2011 00:53:53

Brahmz
Ptit nouveau

1) The quest card "Trial on the Bridge" is not working right. 4 out of 5 times when it triggers and does 8 damage to an opponent, that opponent will randomly heal back up to 1-2 health. (This happens with no other effects or permanents in play)

2) The daggers "Vampiric Dagger" and "Life Devourer" are activated at end of turn, but will randomly heal for 2 health the turn it is played without either a.) having done more damage then the opponent, and b.) without "In the nick of time" being used (or any other ability that would activate it immediately)

3) The trophy "Danger in Delay" is not accessible through the trophy shop. This is a very popular card and is not available for newer players such as myself that did not earn it in time (or in my case, I hadn't started playing at all yet). I would very much like to have this card, and it's not fair (or balanced) that it is not available to at least purchase with virtual currency. This should 100% be corrected.

4) My current deck as of this time is presently undefeated, however the mechanic of what happens when a player leaves a game before winning/losing has screwed me out of "PERFECT" victories a multitude of times. If you have 3 characters left, and your opponent only has 1 then you should still be able to earn a "PERFECT" victory if they leave the game.

All of these issues are extremely irritating and make me want to quit playing altogether. I have browsed the forums and sought out answers from what I could find in English text, but there seems to be no awareness of these issues, and no resolution in sight. It looks as though no one has even used these forums in months. Hopefully I will get some sort of response so we can get these issues fixed right away.

I only play on Facebook so I don't know if that makes a difference when trying to troubleshoot any of the issues.

Dernière modification par Brahmz (11-12-2011 00:55:42)

#92 11-12-2011 01:02:40

Hilmario
Campeur

Brahmz a écrit :

3) The trophy "Danger in Delay" is not accessible through the trophy shop. This is a very popular card and is not available for newer players such as myself that did not earn it in time (or in my case, I hadn't started playing at all yet). I would very much like to have this card, and it's not fair (or balanced) that it is not available to at least purchase with virtual currency. This should 100% be corrected.

It takes several weeks before trophies are put in the trophy shop. I guess it will probably take another month before [card]Danger in Delay[/card] show up, but it will, eventually.

Dernière modification par Hilmario (11-12-2011 01:02:57)

#93 11-12-2011 01:15:51

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Brahmz a écrit :

1) The quest card "Trial on the Bridge" is not working right. 4 out of 5 times when it triggers and does 8 damage to an opponent, that opponent will randomly heal back up to 1-2 health. (This happens with no other effects or permanents in play)

The card works perfectly, there is only a visual bug, very common with direct damages outside of turn : the number of HP is higher than he should (basically twice the number), the system give back HP to arrive to the correct number of damages.
look the HP before and after, you will see that the card does exactly 8 direct damages.

2) The daggers "Vampiric Dagger" and "Life Devourer" are activated at end of turn, but will randomly heal for 2 health the turn it is played without either a.) having done more damage then the opponent, and b.) without "In the nick of time" being used (or any other ability that would activate it immediately)

Last time I checked, this two card work correctly.
Do not be confused with living dagger.
If you feel that there is a bug, feel free to post your screenshot of theses bugs in a dedicated thread.

The trophy are accessible for free for one week.
After that, you have to wait 6 weeks in order to see theses trophies in the store.
this is faire for people that have taken time to do the trophy during the time it was free.
You have a possibility to do the trophy after. This is more than mythic cards that are no more available after the time they were available for money (like [card]Scragh[/card] or [card]Master of Seduction[/card])
This is the case from day one of the game. There is nothing unblanced here, this card is not used by all deck.
It's a good card and a recent one and from a very simple trophy. So the card is used a lot, but this is not unbalanced or unfair for new players.
If you think about the first trophy of this kind in the game ([card]Journey[/card]), at the time it finish, there was no possibility to gain it and no plan to have it.
and this card was used by all decks, absolutely all decks.
No-one speak about unfair or unbalanced, but only bad luck no to be there at the correct time.

4) My current deck as of this time is presently undefeated, however the mechanic of what happens when a player leaves a game before winning/losing has screwed me out of "PERFECT" victories a multitude of times. If you have 3 characters left, and your opponent only has 1 then you should still be able to earn a "PERFECT" victory if they leave the game.

Ask other people no to leave. We have all the same trouble with unfair players.
but, you have to know that in the game, there is no way to know if your opponent leave or if his connexion failed.
Perhaps when you reach real number of game (i have played actually around 16 900 games), you will be less irritated by this type of player.

All of these issues are extremely irritating and make me want to quit playing altogether. I have browsed the forums and sought out answers from what I could find in English text, but there seems to be no awareness of these issues, and no resolution in sight. It looks as though no one has even used these forums in months. Hopefully I will get some sort of response so we can get these issues fixed right away.

I only play on Facebook so I don't know if that makes a difference when trying to troubleshoot any of the issues.

This thread is not active because when you want to ask a question, you go to the FAQ or you open a new thread in the bug part.

Collectionneur de cartes

#94 11-12-2011 03:24:57

Brahmz
Ptit nouveau

The card works perfectly, there is only a visual bug, very common with direct damages outside of turn : the number of HP is higher than he should (basically twice the number), the system give back HP to arrive to the correct number of damages. look the HP before and after, you will see that the card does exactly 8 direct damages.

I am reporting this because 50% of the time or more I visually see a card at less than 8 health get hit with the 8 damage from "Trial on the Bridge" and drop to anywhere from -1 to -7 health, and then adjust back to 1-2 health or more. The game I JUST played after I first made this post it hit a card with 4 health down to -4 health, and then adjusted back to 4 health and was still alive. Again, this is without any other effects present when this happens and it is definitely broken.

Last time I checked, this two card work correctly. Do not be confused with living dagger. If you feel that there is a bug, feel free to post your screenshot of theses bugs in a dedicated thread.

I am not talking about "Living Dagger" I am talking about "Vampiric Dagger" and "Life Devourer" having the same effect as the living dagger without the stipulation of doing more damage than your opponent. However, I have also had problems with Living Dagger NOT activating and giving me the 2 health (only the attack increase). All 3 of these daggers have some issues.

The trophy are accessible for free for one week. After that, you have to wait 6 weeks in order to see theses trophies in the store. this is faire for people that have taken time to do the trophy during the time it was free. You have a possibility to do the trophy after. This is more than mythic cards that are no more available after the time they were available for money (like [card]Scragh[/card] or [card]Master of Seduction[/card]) This is the case from day one of the game. There is nothing unblanced here, this card is not used by all deck. It's a good card and a recent one and from a very simple trophy. So the card is used a lot, but this is not unbalanced or unfair for new players. If you think about the first trophy of this kind in the game ([card]Journey[/card]), at the time it finish, there was no possibility to gain it and no plan to have it.and this card was used by all decks, absolutely all decks. No-one speak about unfair or unbalanced, but only bad luck no to be there at the correct time.

As I said, I am brand new to the game. Thank you for the info on how the trophies work, I wasn't sure. I'm not familiar with the other cards you mentioned, but hopefully "Danger in Delay" will be available in the trophy shop soon. I REALLY WANT IT!

Ask other people no to leave. We have all the same trouble with unfair players.
but, you have to know that in the game, there is no way to know if your opponent leave or if his connexion failed. Perhaps when you reach real number of game (i have played actually around 16 900 games), you will be less irritated by this type of player.

There is no way to chat with your opponent on Facebook or else I would at least ask players not to leave. The only available message function on Facebook always says I must abandon my current game if I want to send or receive a message while playing. Also, I am not talking about unfair players in particular or people who disconnect, either way it's not fair to make someone lose out on a PERFECT victory because their opponent left the game (or was disconnected). As a programmer you could certainly make it to where there is a condition such as if you have all 3 characters alive and your opponent only has 1 then you should retain your perfect victory if they leave the game or disconnect.

#95 11-12-2011 11:19:10

Aefray
Ptit nouveau

Just noticed that Ayako built attack with spells/permanent cards and did not lose attack through loss of any perm cards, i thought it was only supposed to negate any loss of attack through cards played by the opposing player and not through cards they played on Ayako being discarded??

#96 11-12-2011 12:14:41

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Aefray a écrit :

Just noticed that Ayako built attack with spells/permanent cards and did not lose attack through loss of any perm cards, i thought it was only supposed to negate any loss of attack through cards played by the opposing player and not through cards they played on Ayako being discarded??

Ayako special hability prevents her to loose attack from any source.

Collectionneur de cartes

#97 11-12-2011 12:19:25

Limestone
Solarian

Aefray a écrit :

Nope, total immunity against whatever cards that reduce the attack of your tsoutais, whether played by you or your opponent

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#98 11-12-2011 12:22:15

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Brahmz a écrit :

1) The quest card "Trial on the Bridge" is not working right. 4 out of 5 times when it triggers and does 8 damage to an opponent, that oppon(...)
I am reporting this because 50% of the time or more I visually see a card at less than 8 health get hit with the 8 damage from "Trial on the Bridge" and drop to anywhere from -1 to -7 health, and then adjust back to 1-2 health or more. The game I JUST played after I first made this post it hit a card with 4 health down to -4 health, and then adjusted back to 4 health and was still alive. Again, this is without any other effects present when this happens and it is definitely broken.

If this is the case, put a screenshot on a specific thread in this part of the forum.

2) The daggers "Vampiric Dagger" and "Life Devourer" (...)
I am not talking about "Living Dagger" I am talking about "Vampiric Dagger" and "Life Devourer" having the same effect as the living dagger without the stipulation of doing more damage than your opponent. However, I have also had problems with Living Dagger NOT activating and giving me the 2 health (only the attack increase). All 3 of these daggers have some issues.

Dis you play against the [card]Sol'ra Avatar[/card] ?
His special hability prevents all heal for the time of game.

There is no way to chat with your opponent on Facebook or else I would at least ask players not to leave. The only available message function on Facebook always says I must abandon my current game if I want to send or receive a message while playing. Also, I am not talking about unfair players in particular or people who disconnect, either way it's not fair to make someone lose out on a PERFECT victory because their opponent left the game (or was disconnected). As a programmer you could certainly make it to where there is a condition such as if you have all 3 characters alive and your opponent only has 1 then you should retain your perfect victory if they leave the game or disconnect.

There was a recent update allowing to chat with Facebook friends in the game.
Extension of this functionality is coming.
No-one like to be beaten by a perfect.
Playing fair is to accept this, but all people are not fair.
By the way, i'm not programmer in the game, I'm only moderator on the forum (and only for the french part to be accurate).

Dernière modification par Zurga (11-12-2011 12:23:11)

Collectionneur de cartes

#99 20-12-2011 15:26:10

Lemant
Campeur

Unable to SAVE/alter modified decks.  I wanted to replace one of the three characters in a new deck I recently purchased from the Shop.  After I removed/replaced with another character, I was UNABLE to SAVE the modified deck.

I also tried to modify existing deck.  The game wouldn't let me save either.

Sorry if someone has already reported this bug but I didn't scroll through the long list of bugs and chatter in this forum.

#100 20-12-2011 15:31:26

Rolth
Campeur

Lemant a écrit :

Unable to SAVE/alter modified decks.  I wanted to replace one of the three characters in a new deck I recently purchased from the Shop.  After I removed/replaced with another character, I was UNABLE to SAVE the modified deck.

I also tried to modify existing deck.  The game wouldn't let me save either.

Sorry if someone has already reported this bug but I didn't scroll through the long list of bugs and chatter in this forum.

The only time I've run into this is when I had an illegal deck. Do you have a deck of all warriors and a Marauder-only action card mixed in? Or perhaps a card from a different guild that worked with the character you removed? You will usually get an error telling you that you have a bad card when you try to save.

Pied de page des forums