Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#51 07-08-2011 17:32:17

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

Re : Known Card Bugs and Game Bugs + Updates

Joey_Parker a écrit :

Please,Please fix [card]Powder Keg[/card] from healing

From what I calculate it doesn't "heal", sometimes it does more dmg than what it's supposed to, hence the "heal" (damage recalculation)

#52 09-08-2011 23:40:04

wastedbeau
Ptit nouveau

powder keg definitely heals and possibly does to much damage as well. ive had people at 2 life and i nuked them down way into the negatives with rocketor and flames of pheonix at same time killing myself as well in the process only to have them heal back up further then they were at originality. Pirates seem to be very buggy but i love them so i still play them. pistol blade for instance is also bugged .

#53 16-08-2011 00:03:13

bibi_tomfat
Banni(e)

0_Shanks a écrit :

This thread is the best idea i ever see, until now, in Eredan.
Please keep it update, it helps a lot especially for 'my language' forum where ppl ask something and seems none can give a reply.

Thx ^^

I'm a simple french player and spent about 350k cristals in order to post this on the french part. I looked through all the 13 pages of bug reports for cards and tested everyone of them with my clan.

Much money and much time spent but I wanted the developpement team to react and I kept updating the post for about 2 weeks. As no results were produced (still too many card bugs, some unfixed and some new every week) I stopped...

In the french part, this issue is closed because "I" didn't update anymore but was it really my job ? tongue

Also, the french bug part has been cleaned and I couldn't reproduce such an effort even if i wished.

Long live to this post in the english part big_smile

#54 12-09-2011 08:16:45

Dantesan
Solarian

12/09/2011

Minor updates from last week with the inclusion of Detonation today.

More to come.

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#55 08-10-2011 14:30:07

EmilKroky
Ptit nouveau

Hi,

I had fight with Elfine Bow(1 or 2 not sure) equipped against Team Spirit.
And then something strange happened... my champion who was in fight got -health and then he got max health after battle and my other 2 champions who was not in fight spread all the damage and died.

pls investigate this bug

#56 16-10-2011 08:59:58

bigotilyo
Voyageur

please check
Furagu doesnt take damage from crystal storm

thanks

#57 16-10-2011 09:12:24

Aigle1705
Gardien
Lieu : Germany - Tilleda (Kyffhäuser)

@bigotilyo:
you ever read the effect of furagu?

1 heal to all your chars if one of them suffers magic dmg.
crystal storm deal 2 magic dmg on all chars, so furagu heals 3 times (for each char that suffered magic dmg).
2dmg vs 3 heal = 1heal.
crystalstorm cant dmg enemys using furagu.

silent leges inter arma
cicero

#58 16-10-2011 09:22:11

bigotilyo
Voyageur

oh. now that you mentioned it makes perfect sense. Thanks mr. samurai.

Now i hate him even more haha

#59 19-10-2011 08:30:40

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

Sentence is not working properly. If you play it in the last turn (when your last character dies) it has no effect.

#60 19-10-2011 09:30:42

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Sentence is working properly, the effect is at the end of turn, not at the end of combat.

You die and loose before your opponent die.

Nothing wrong here.

Collectionneur de cartes

#61 24-10-2011 14:17:11

Tropicallo
Ptit nouveau

I had an issue with my opponents Level 3 Crystocat getting its bonus 3 times in one turn, once because it was round 5, 1 from my action card "That's an Order!", and one from my opponents action card "That's an Order!", giving him a total of 5 Defense with no other boosts anywhere.

#62 24-10-2011 14:45:33

artemis_fowl
Campeur

JarodG64 a écrit :

@Marvin: It works as intended. Just don't use Crystallization on Dragon Alishk fully evolved. You can't always have advantages to using some characters with special abilities.

@Joey_Parker: Powder keg works fine. The damage are dealt as they should. The bug only concerns what is shown on the screen.

i also use powder kegs. can you explain further by what do you mean that "the bug only concerns what is shown on the screen"?

do the additional damage activates when it needs to or not? cause in the minds of many, it doesn't. what i noticed is the it mostly works on crickets, but not with pistolblades even if clover is alive when played on the first turn.

#63 28-10-2011 13:05:29

GRIMDEATH16
Ptit nouveau

The card "watcher" won't let me retrieve "solaris" from the discard pile
Is there something I'm missing?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Grim

Dernière modification par GRIMDEATH16 (28-10-2011 13:05:48)

#64 28-10-2011 15:08:18

Rolth
Campeur

I just fought against [card]Dhan[/card]. Part of his special ability is that he has a 1 in 3 chance to not receive damage. All 3 attacks against him were negated. And by negated I mean that he HEALED the amount of damage I dealt him. It is statistically possible that he could have negated all 3 attacks against him but highly unlikely. Could someone check on this? Also about why he healed the damage instead of just taking 0?

#65 28-10-2011 15:16:05

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Healing from dhan is the standard process when he negates an attack.
Except that, sorry for you, last time I have used Dhan (two weeks ago) he takes damages from time to time and negates from time to time, no trouble with him.

Dernière modification par Zurga (28-10-2011 15:17:11)

Collectionneur de cartes

#66 28-10-2011 15:38:29

magius
Solarian

Zurga a écrit :

Except that, sorry for you, last time I have used Dhan (two weeks ago) he takes damages from time to time and negates from time to time, no trouble with him.

Negating attack is not the same as healing? If Dhan is at lets say 5 health points, negating/ignore an attack means he will stay at 5 health point.

But if he heals as a negating an attack (I've seen that before), he will heal to full health??? Either that is a bug or the text needs to be changed.

Dernière modification par magius (28-10-2011 16:35:35)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#67 28-10-2011 15:41:49

Rolth
Campeur

magius a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :

Negating attack is not the same as healing? If Dhan is at lets say 5 health points, negating/ignore an attack means he will stay at 5 heal point.

But if he heals as a negating an attack (I've seen that before), he will heal to full health??? Either that is a bug or the text needs to be changed.

I agree with this, but also what about the fact that it seemed to fire too often? Is there any way to check the chances for this? I do not know what happens, but I would imagine it just chooses a random number between one and three and if the answer=1 then he negates the attack.

#68 28-10-2011 16:19:14

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

Also this healing back thing on the negate/block attacks cards, wont glitch with sentence? and Sol'ra?

Dernière modification par Paladino.:RR:. (28-10-2011 16:19:33)

#69 30-10-2011 08:52:44

TheUnsane
Habitant de Guem

turned to the shadow side never last more than 3 turns for me, been mostly playing my shadow mage deck this last week and the few games long enough for it to last that long it discards.

#70 30-10-2011 15:37:55

ZeroClass
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Philippines

TheUnsane a écrit :

turned to the shadow side never last more than 3 turns for me, been mostly playing my shadow mage deck this last week and the few games long enough for it to last that long it discards.

at the beggining it activates it is already consider as 1 ' turn so you have 2 turns more

#71 31-10-2011 02:28:22

TheUnsane
Habitant de Guem

yea it last 3 fights... it takes their spirit to 5,7,9 then it falls off im pretty sure ive never seen their spirit hit 11 without using black hand .. its lasting 3 fights for me heck i even see it fall off when i take out their last guy on the third fight they revert even then.. so i don't see the bug.... maybe its random like detonation effect ports.... it seems to effect them when it feels like it.  well I'll have Kuraying keep showin people that the shadow side is mightier.... than the sword. and ill drop a line here if i ever notice shadowside lastin an extra round or more..

#72 09-11-2011 03:59:49

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

Someday my hard earned Thunder King(and his items) will be fixed... someday... would go nice with that new Master-Mystic Slayer...

#73 15-11-2011 00:06:34

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

hi,
i've had just one general bug, but several times;
no matter if i use the IE or modzillaFirefox, sometimes the game dissconects me for no reason whatsoever. all my other tabs where still working fine. luckily most of the time i wasnt in games at that time but now it summed up to 5 total games i've lost thx to this. also it automaticly reconnects me afterwards as if nothing happened -.-

also some of my friends had the same problem, so know that i'm not alone with this

I'm back to Pack

#74 15-11-2011 03:37:26

Rolth
Campeur

I just started using an Immortals deck and noticed a lot of issues with how cards interact. I use Desert Scimitar and noticed that it does not heal if the character is at 0 health points when it activates at the end of the fight. Also, Urakia does not heal herself correctly when she is hurt. If someone does one point of damage she will often heal 1 point but lose more than one. I've also noticed multiple times where my characters take random large amounts of damage and I can't find a card that my opponent played that would cause this, even when they're out of battle. One last issue, I do not switch tabs (I saw that that was an issue with cards working in the correct order) and have noticed that they do not heal correctly at the end of the turn, especially Prince Metchaf and Urakia.

#75 15-11-2011 10:51:33

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

L4r90 a écrit :

hi,
i've had just one general bug, but several times;
no matter if i use the IE or modzillaFirefox, sometimes the game dissconects me for no reason whatsoever. all my other tabs where still working fine. luckily most of the time i wasnt in games at that time but now it summed up to 5 total games i've lost thx to this. also it automaticly reconnects me afterwards as if nothing happened -.-

also some of my friends had the same problem, so know that i'm not alone with this

Do you use WIFI connection ?
Eredan does not like micro-cut in the connection.
This can be an explanation.

Collectionneur de cartes

Pied de page des forums