Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 17-03-2011 16:10:39

Dantesan
Solarian

Top o' the mornin' to ya! Tis St Patrick's day!

Eredan iTCG is now full of little green men!

What's happening? A horde of leprechauns have invaded the land of Guem ! According to the Noz'Dingard Elders, some leprechauns, called the Guardians would bring luck, money and hapiness to Warriors. What can you do to earn their trust? Why, Drinks of course!

Fab7FKXE.png  Pe5brnvT.png 
eyx5IB6s.png

Until the 24th of march 2011, 9:00 (French time), come and celebrate St Patrick's Day!

- For each booster that you open, you will gain an additional card: A "Pint" card. There are three "Pint" cards available: Key Pint, Feather Pint and Clover Pint.
- 4 new Trophies available. 3 can be won thanks to these Pint cards, the last one is obtained once the first three are complete. You will win The Leprechaun Title and the card Amnezy's Pint.

Amnezy's Pint : Item other, Unique, Collector. Your character is disguised as "Amnezy St Patrick's Day". Attack +1. The opposing character suffers 2 direct damage the moment this card is played. At the start of the fight, your character gains 1 Health point.

St Patrick Lottery

At the end of this event, 28 players amongst those who won the Leprechaun trophy will be drawn. each will be offerd 4 Premium Boosters!
Luck of the Irish to all of you!!

Update

Until the end of March, the Training room will be unlimited (Fully leveled characters are still excluded from this room) l.
Time to level your cards!

Have fun! !
Eredan iTCG, le jeu de cartes à collectionner.
Retrouvez aussi ce jeu sur Facebook !

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#2 17-03-2011 17:05:49

exlibris
Ptit nouveau

Re : Top o' the mornin' to ya! Tis St Patrick's day!

Are the guardians characters?
Rare, uncommon, common?
The drinks refer to guardians, but we are not told what they are.

#3 17-03-2011 17:31:48

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Go play some games in the level room.

They'll randomly appear.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#4 18-03-2011 06:29:09

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

*Removed content of post because of really bad swearing*

-Bleach

#5 19-03-2011 02:13:26

TheOmnislash
Voyageur

Not happy with this at all. I play 3 Dominate the Opponent in my deck and with these darn things poping all over it makes it vary hard for me to play my card decently! Bad idea in my opinion altho I am still fairly new, so don't tell me to just play a different card when I saved for these and others to benefit it. I plan on just waiting until this is over with then go back to playing again.

#6 19-03-2011 06:41:48

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Let me try this again. With your 'family friendly' language. This sucks. You take away the free weekly trophy that us free players only log on to get...and replace it with...not 1......not 2....not 3...BUT 4! That you have to pay to even get. I cant even count the ways this is not only an insult to us, the Free players. Your majority. But it's also a way to get us ALL to stop playing. We deserve something for holidays that we dont have to pay for. The Advent Calender was Great. Keep those ideas coming and stop this stupid 'only in it for the money and our player base can go to *&%^' I hope you really get the message.

#7 19-03-2011 07:09:12

Wounded
Voyageur

Beowulf.... you cry WAYYYYYY too much!
Have you ever played shareware? or used a demo of an application such as windows/word whatever? what do these cost? nothing. What do you get with these free apps? Usually a free use for 30 days then locked out altogether till you pay or very limited use, not being able to use all the features of the program until you pay to access the entire program.

Feerik is a company.. they have created a game that they spend ALOT of time updating servers/content/events. Without funding, they will not be able to supply us and maintan such a great quality game.

Feerik have been generous to allow you to play for free if you choose but if you do not pay money for the product, you will not be able to access all features of the game which is only a few events so its not actually as bad as you CONSTANTLY keep trying to make it be. The event cards are not massive game changers that are required to win battles.

To make it short.... Shut the hell up and go back to your corner and think about what you are actually enjoying for free.

#8 19-03-2011 11:00:33

Politikas
Habitant de Guem

Those gnomes made level room unplayable, all those random healing and damage makes this not a card game but random number generator.

#9 19-03-2011 13:47:23

Samsari
Banni(e)
Lieu : Argentina

Col.Beowulf a écrit :

Let me try this again. With your 'family friendly' language. This sucks. You take away the free weekly trophy that us free players only log on to get...and replace it with...not 1......not 2....not 3...BUT 4! That you have to pay to even get. I cant even count the ways this is not only an insult to us, the Free players. Your majority. But it's also a way to get us ALL to stop playing. We deserve something for holidays that we dont have to pay for. The Advent Calender was Great. Keep those ideas coming and stop this stupid 'only in it for the money and our player base can go to *&%^' I hope you really get the message.

1. Wait for your opponent to equip a pint.
2. Use [card]Steal[/card].
3. ???
4. PROFIT!

There you have a free way to obtain the trophies.

“¡Se me ha acabado el té!”

[Chat Eredan Hispano | Clan Séptimo Sentido]

#10 19-03-2011 15:18:42

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Wounded a écrit :

Have you ever played shareware? or used a demo of an application such as windows/word whatever? what do these cost? nothing. What do you get with these free apps? Usually a free use for 30 days then locked out altogether till you pay or very limited use, not being able to use all the features of the program until you pay to access the entire program.

Feerik is a company.. they have created a game that they spend ALOT of time updating servers/content/events. Without funding, they will not be able to supply us and maintan such a great quality game.

Feerik have been generous to allow you to play for free if you choose but if you do not pay money for the product, you will not be able to access all features of the game which is only a few events so its not actually as bad as you CONSTANTLY keep trying to make it be. The event cards are not massive game changers that are required to win battles.

To make it short.... Shut the hell up and go back to your corner and think about what you are actually enjoying for free.

It seems everytime I make this point people are stupid enough to not actually get it. Holiday events should be free to everyone. If they need the money that badly they do more of those stupid in the middle of nothing events like the Artaban event half of no one could get. That's there money maker right there. The Holidays should be for every and not just another excuse for them to show us who they really pamper. They wouldnt have the numbers they have if it wasnt for us free players so they should at the very least leave the weekly event alone so we have a reason to enjoy it to.

#11 19-03-2011 15:21:32

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Samsari a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :

3. ???
4. PROFIT!

Seeing how for this event you have to play them against those stupid guardian guys...who DONT play them. Steal doesnt work.

#12 19-03-2011 16:04:36

JarodG64
Eredanien
Lieu : Parcourant les terres de Guem

Did you even tried to use Steal before saying it doesn't work ?
From what I read on the french forum it does work.

#13 19-03-2011 16:18:15

Limestone
Solarian

Col.Beowulf a écrit :

Holiday events should be free to everyone. The Holidays should be for every and not just another excuse for them to show us who they really pamper.

Oh yeah? Says who? It's not up to you to decide whether holiday event is for free or not

Every time there's an event, holiday or not, I only saw your endless nagging. People did not fail to see what your point of view about events, it's you who failed too see Feerik as a company not as a charity foundation.

People who involved in business of any kind, are of course badly need more money to further develop their business. Just think if you had a bakery shop and it's valentine. Of course you baked lots of love shaped chocolate almond thingy with strawberry on top to attract customers. Here is the question, would you give that chocolate with strawberry for free or  would you sell them? Unless you want to go bankrupt you might want to give your chocolate for free instead of making a profit.

The same thing applies for Feerik, they use events to attract potential buyers not to scare them away. Just think positive, they might add new stuffs like PvE content that Lonak mentioned earlier.

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#14 19-03-2011 20:00:11

para
Habitant de Guem

Col.Beowulf a écrit :
Samsari a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :

3. ???
4. PROFIT!

Seeing how for this event you have to play them against those stupid guardian guys...who DONT play them. Steal doesnt work.

you steal the opposing persons pints when they play them. i know it works because ive been doing it myself

#15 20-03-2011 03:55:36

aarorocks994
Voyageur

para a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :
Samsari a écrit :

3. ???
4. PROFIT!

you steal the opposing persons pints when they play them. i know it works because ive been doing it myself

not impossible it works JUST REALLY REALLY HARD and btw i do understand why there making it so people have to pay i mean if you had a buisness would you give everything for free? and your the only one i see threatining to quit

#16 20-03-2011 05:02:56

Cossette
Solarian

One question after all things done and the three gremlins gone...  hmm what happen to the three cards?
I can't use this cards after the event end right!!! hmm Just asking.... roll

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#17 20-03-2011 05:58:09

Vasillisque
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colombia
Site Web

haha this is chaos and so much fun, it's like the game is drunk, awesome!

The blank vast gaze which grins lay thin..
There's a higher sight to blindness kin.. [MSN].

#18 21-03-2011 03:40:16

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Wounded a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :
Wounded a écrit :

It seems everytime I make this point people are stupid enough to not actually get it. Holiday events should be free to everyone. If they need the money that badly they do more of those stupid in the middle of nothing events like the Artaban event half of no one could get. That's there money maker right there. The Holidays should be for every and not just another excuse for them to show us who they really pamper. They wouldnt have the numbers they have if it wasnt for us free players so they should at the very least leave the weekly event alone so we have a reason to enjoy it to.

My tone was too full of dramatica and has thus been removed. In future I will learn to be more calm and respectful when I make posts. Should I fail to do so, I will be punished by those who do the punishing around here.

Sincerely yours,

Wounded

*Edit: Bleach

Guess I missed whatever this scathing review was lol. But it doesnt matter. I'm not the only person that feels this way about the way we the people have to suffer the abominations of the rich.

#19 21-03-2011 05:02:17

bleachman
Gardien

You presume to actually call out paying customers 'abominations'? What you need to learn is to show a little respect. If it weren't for these monstrosities, you couldn't even be enjoying this game, as nobody could finance it, nobody i.e. Feerik. As a free player, you have absolutely no right to complain about what you do and what you do not get. Pay up into the game and you get a voice in the matter.

As hard as you may find it to understand, Feerik is a BUSINESS. These institutions are there, not to serve you, make you have fun and cater to you for free, but to EARN MONEY. They are driven by MONEY. MONEY pays bills, paychecks and other important fees needed to manage and maintain a running business.

You presume to expect and demand that Feerik basically just forgoes the potential to cover their own costs, which they create to even offer the game and keep it running, so people like you, free players, get a damn free event for contributing absolutely nothing to Feerik's own well fare as a company.

'Hey Feerik, don't pay your electricity bill this week, so we can have a jolly good time for absolutely nothing in return.'

You should be ashamed to present yourself as such a greedy, self centered and demanding player and then too boot insult others in the same process. If anybody is an abomination, it is definately not the paying customers who fuel this game and keep it alive.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#20 21-03-2011 06:40:02

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

bleachman a écrit :

You presume to actually call out paying customers 'abominations'? What you need to learn is to show a little respect. If it weren't for these monstrosities, you couldn't even be enjoying this game, as nobody could finance it, nobody i.e. Feerik. As a free player, you have absolutely no right to complain about what you do and what you do not get. Pay up into the game and you get a voice in the matter.

As hard as you may find it to understand, Feerik is a BUSINESS. These institutions are there, not to serve you, make you have fun and cater to you for free, but to EARN MONEY. They are driven by MONEY. MONEY pays bills, paychecks and other important fees needed to manage and maintain a running business.

You presume to expect and demand that Feerik basically just forgoes the potential to cover their own costs, which they create to even offer the game and keep it running, so people like you, free players, get a damn free event for contributing absolutely nothing to Feerik's own well fare as a company.

'Hey Feerik, don't pay your electricity bill this week, so we can have a jolly good time for absolutely nothing in return.'

You should be ashamed to present yourself as such a greedy, self centered and demanding player and then too boot insult others in the same process. If anybody is an abomination, it is definately not the paying customers who fuel this game and keep it alive.

I understand that this world has become so centered around money that no one can even breathe without someone getting paid 5 bucks. But you can run a business and keep even us poor folk happy at the same time it isnt that hard. I do contribute to games that need money but I'm not going to pay for some online pixels that at any moment can be lost because of servers being turned off or the business going bankrupt. But if you want to keep numbers and keep players. Then even us the free players need things to keep us coming back and playing. The weekly free event is something I among others look forward to and you took that away this week for a Holiday event that you have to buy how many packs and hope you get the ones you need and not any repeats? That reeks of desperation. I have no reason to play this entire week until next weeks free trophy is released if it even will be a free trophy. The Christmas Event Calendar was great for a Holiday. Especially after you screwed over Halloween. Valentines was ok. Half free and half pay. You at least got something. But this....St. Patrick Day you have to pay for 3? Ridiculous, just ridiculous. You could have at least offered this and the regular weekly trophy that way everyone would have been happy.

#21 21-03-2011 06:47:16

bleachman
Gardien

Feerik does a LOT more for free players than any other free card game I have yet to see. It is unfit to complain just because you cannot get enough free stuff. You have the ability to obtain free Feez by doing surveys and other minial and simple tasks, with which you can FOR FREE participate in these events. Any complaint regarding this event not being available to free players is just an ignorant statement fueled by greed.

#22 21-03-2011 06:50:31

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

bleachman a écrit :

Feerik does a LOT more for free players than any other free card game I have yet to see. It is unfit to complain just because you cannot get enough free stuff. You have the ability to obtain free Feez by doing surveys and other minial and simple tasks, with which you can FOR FREE participate in these events. Any complaint regarding this event not being available to free players is just an ignorant statement fueled by greed.

No, I cant. I have never been able to get those 'free' Fee'z ever. I've tried for months. MONTHS.....but I never get my rewards. I send emails and report that it isnt working. I get nothing. So I only go for the trophies you provide for free. I complimented Christmas when it came out and I will continue to compliment it but the others were just ridiculous.

#23 21-03-2011 07:01:00

bleachman
Gardien

Col.Beowulf a écrit :
bleachman a écrit :

No, I cant. I have never been able to get those 'free' Fee'z ever. I've tried for months. MONTHS.....but I never get my rewards. I send emails and report that it isnt working. I get nothing. So I only go for the trophies you provide for free. I complimented Christmas when it came out and I will continue to compliment it but the others were just ridiculous.

I can only assume you managed to do something wrong in those surveys or attempted to do the same one more than once. I know many people who do them and they work perfectly fine for them.

Also I want to clarify that I am not Feerik Staff. I am another player, just like anybody else. I would like to add though, you are most definately the biggest complainer I have ever seen, who literally can enjoy an awesome game for free, yet chooses to whine about it anyway. Apparently this is not enough for you.

Why is it that literally every post I see you make is that of complaining how free players are displayed as an underdog being ruined and destroyed by the 'money greedy and milking' company? Are you seriously telling me, that you are so oblivious (or ignorant) to realise how good this game is and how much you can get as a free player without even paying a dime?

I generally do not believe that kind of behaviour and do not regard it as legitimate and actual behaviour. It seems to me, all you are doing is trolling around. If that's not the case, just enjoy the awesome game as it is.

#24 21-03-2011 07:06:14

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

bleachman a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :
bleachman a écrit :

I can only assume you managed to do something wrong in those surveys or attempted to do the same one more than once. I know many people who do them and they work perfectly fine for them.

Also I want to clarify that I am not Feerik Staff. I am another player, just like anybody else. I would like to add though, you are most definately the biggest complainer I have ever seen, who literally can enjoy an awesome game for free, yet chooses to whine about it anyway. Apparently this is not enough for you.

Why is it that literally every post I see you make is that of complaining how free players are displayed as an underdog being ruined and destroyed by the 'money greedy and milking' company? Are you seriously telling me, that you are so oblivious (or ignorant) to realise how good this game is and how much you can get as a free player without even paying a dime?

I generally do not believe that kind of behaviour and do not regard it as legitimate and actual behaviour. It seems to me, all you are doing is trolling around. If that's not the case, just enjoy the awesome game as it is.

No, I follow the instructions to a T. I do what they ask how they ask. I dont do the same ones twice. Just I never get rewarded. But that doesnt generally bother me. I like working toward the trophies that are available to everyone but the holiday's that you replace the free ones with? That irks me. Its like a slap to the face saying we only prefer the paying and the others can go suck a lemon. Again I have complimented the Christmas ones and some of the new release cards. Just look at all of my posts and you'll see that I dont 'always' complain. If something is good I compliment it. If it bad I comment. End of story.

#25 21-03-2011 07:15:27

bleachman
Gardien

Col.Beowulf a écrit :
bleachman a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :

No, I follow the instructions to a T. I do what they ask how they ask. I dont do the same ones twice. Just I never get rewarded. But that doesnt generally bother me. I like working toward the trophies that are available to everyone but the holiday's that you replace the free ones with? That irks me. Its like a slap to the face saying we only prefer the paying and the others can go suck a lemon. Again I have complimented the Christmas ones and some of the new release cards. Just look at all of my posts and you'll see that I dont 'always' complain. If something is good I compliment it. If it bad I comment. End of story.

Then you need to send in a detailed report to Feerik support everytime you are not payed so they can make sure you are reimbursed. For this you will need screenshots and proof you finished the surveys.

Feerik will always favour and benefit their paying customers over free ones. That's how business works. Paying customers are the best customers you can have. And Feerik will do as much as possible to keep them happy. This might lead to those who refuse or cannot pay to fall short, but quite frankly, this game offers a lot to free players. Eventually enough is enough. You cannot have everything rammed up your rear end.

Pied de page des forums