Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 06-02-2011 04:32:57

killrex2
Campeur
Lieu : Pennsylvania

Sap Heart-Kotoba Courtesan? How bout it? :D I made pics ;)

So i know the drawings aren't up to snuff but i just wanted to get the idea out there smile
The basic idea is really a kotoba royalty lost his kid and this kid is raised by the people of the sap heart clan, there are 2 defferent paths for him. Stay a Sap Heart or rejoin his Kotoba family. Yep thats all, enjoy and feel free to comment.

Taruz!
fancard.png
Level 2 Sap Version
sap2.png
Level 2 Kotoba Version
Kot2.png
Level 3 Kotoba Version
kot3.png
Level 3 Sap Version
SapH3.png

item.png
Symbol of Royalty needed to advance to the final stage. smile

Dernière modification par killrex2 (07-02-2011 00:14:34)

wink

#2 06-02-2011 22:59:51

Gaurdian
Ptit nouveau

Re : Sap Heart-Kotoba Courtesan? How bout it? :D I made pics ;)

i like the idea, but from what i saw i have questions. why dose the kotuba version aslo help the sap? wouldent it help the kotuba? and i like that ability too, if you made each path have it foreither the sap ot kotuba it would be really helpful with the hoi'chi, i think atleast

#3 07-02-2011 03:10:11

killrex2
Campeur

Gaurdian a écrit :

why dose the kotuba version aslo help the sap? wouldent it help the kotuba?

The Sap Version helps the saps sorry if that wasn't clear? haha

wink

#4 08-02-2011 12:10:16

paulhealth
Campeur

Nice elephant! smile

#5 12-02-2011 16:34:42

Vasillisque
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colombia
Site Web

hmm, well kotoba lvl3 needs a malus in spirit of -1 OR a -0/-2 malus in attack, but that'd be all i'd change..
i like the idea, though i think the last version for the kotoba should look a little more elegant as he's supposed to be royalty, and well every courtesan out there starts off with shabby clothes and ends up dressed mighty fine right? nice idea, cheers mate !

Dernière modification par Vasillisque (12-02-2011 16:34:55)

The blank vast gaze which grins lay thin..
There's a higher sight to blindness kin.. [MSN].

#6 13-02-2011 05:02:57

Limestone
Solarian

Vasillisque a écrit :

hmm, well kotoba lvl3 needs a malus in spirit of -1 OR a -0/-2 malus in attack, but that'd be all i'd change..
i like the idea, though i think the last version for the kotoba should look a little more elegant as he's supposed to be royalty, and well every courtesan out there starts off with shabby clothes and ends up dressed mighty fine right? nice idea, cheers mate !

Well, not all royalty prefer fine silk as their garments you know, some of them are proud with their body build, so they better off without upper clothes to look macho big_smile. Iro is the perfect example here, he's the son of gaky, an imperial lord =» 100% noble aka silk lover, but look at his final evo, he only wear a short, and again made of  silk.

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#7 13-02-2011 15:20:39

killrex2
Campeur

Haha well thanks for the advice man

wink

Pied de page des forums