Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 28-01-2011 19:09:07

silversaint
Habitant de Guem

Re : The Pirate Invocation Quest!

you need to finish all 4 quest to get the guem..
after all done, there's 1 more quest (not so sure what is)

Dernière modification par silversaint (28-01-2011 19:09:28)

#27 28-01-2011 19:33:42

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Yey, i have solar anger... big_smile
Question... you will get always a scroll when you buy a booster pack, even the one of 120?

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#28 28-01-2011 19:35:22

silversaint
Habitant de Guem

yep!!!

#29 28-01-2011 19:37:19

Aigle1705
Gardien
Lieu : Germany - Tilleda (Kyffhäuser)

helpful hand.^^

crab scroll - wants you to play a chain of 4 cards in 1 battle.
[card]test of strength[/card] > [card]Random[/card] > [card]Fog[/card] > [card]Strike Back![/card]
That order, n nothing in between.

skull scroll - wants you to use cursed items as [card]cursed glove[/card], the equiped Character must survive n you must win by killing your enemy.

shark scroll - wants you to play 3 divine anger spells in 1 battle.
[card]curse you![/card], [card]exorcism[/card], [card]paladin's hammer[/card], [card]sacred nova[/card], [card]solar's anger[/card], ...

octopus scroll - wants you to discard 3 items for the effect of one of your cards.
[card]dark light[/card], [card]earth armor[/card], ...
( some people got problems with that one, the task isnt 100% known )

if you own them all you'll get a final 5th task.
equip [card]invocation scroll[/card] to a guemelite character you own. that gemlit must survive, all non-guemelites must die, you must win.

reward: [card]Artaban[/card]

silent leges inter arma
cicero

#30 28-01-2011 20:11:49

Dignity
Habitant de Guem

Aigle1705 a écrit :

helpful hand.^^

octopus scroll - wants you to discard 3 items for the effect of one of your cards.

just discard 3 items in ***bip*** discardphase... thats all><

When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocents leaves us free to enjoy our self as few adults can. The day we fled about the future is the day we left our childhood behind... (by Patrick Rothfuss)

#31 28-01-2011 22:26:17

Notsoevildm
Ptit nouveau

This was a great event!

#32 28-01-2011 23:38:21

MikeyB
Habitant de Guem

I bought 2 boosters and got all the scrolls but had to spend the rest of my fee'z trying to a damned fog card. blah. guess i should just keep every card i come across since i never know when they'll be needed for an event. i loved the quest. it was very engaging....and the riddles were tricky...for those of us who think of the most complicated thing first...i spent an hour trying to get someone to play "this tomb..." "...shall be your grave" combo in order to "survive the curse" before finding out the answer was much simpler. lol but you all know by now there is always something ppl wish were slightly different...in my case, the means for obtaining the other 3 scrolls could have been a buy a booster or complete this task scenario and the new "earth guemilite"...wish he could be a golem too....but other than that, this was fresh and new (for me) good job guys...do it again sometime!!!...soon.

#33 28-01-2011 23:40:35

MikeyB
Habitant de Guem

Dignity a écrit :
Aigle1705 a écrit :

helpful hand.^^

just discard 3 items in ***bip*** discardphase... thats all><

hahaha i wasn't sure so i just discarded everything during the whole match....hahaha

#34 28-01-2011 23:46:38

MikeyB
Habitant de Guem

Aigle1705 a écrit :

helpful hand.^^

crab scroll - wants you to play a chain of 4 cards in 1 battle.
[card]test of strength[/card] > [card]Random[/card] > [card]Fog[/card] > [card]Strike Back![/card]
That order, n nothing in between.
it's correct that you had to play them in that order, but it's fine to play other cards inbetween...but you have to let yhe fog spell wear off before playing strike back

skull scroll - wants you to use cursed items as [card]cursed glove[/card], the equiped Character must survive n you must win by killing your enemy.
as long as the character with the cursed item survives the match you get the scroll piece

shark scroll - wants you to play 3 divine anger spells in 1 battle.
[card]curse you![/card], [card]exorcism[/card], [card]paladin's hammer[/card], [card]sacred nova[/card], [card]solar's anger[/card], ...

just need to discard 3 items.

if you own them all you'll get a final 5th task.
equip [card]invocation scroll[/card] to a guemelite character you own. that gemlit must survive, all non-guemelites must die, you must win.
not sure if all non guem characters have to die...i lucked out and my foam giant was the last "man" standing.

corrections in italics

#35 29-01-2011 02:01:43

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

do i need to own the scrolls to complete these missions or can I do them without the scrolls?

The event coincided with another card game's prerelease which I am going to attend.

Lady Jane can kick your ass.

#36 29-01-2011 02:04:16

Bloodlust007
Campeur

pekpekkypek a écrit :

do i need to own the scrolls to complete these missions or can I do them without the scrolls?

The event coincided with another card game's prerelease which I am going to attend.

you have to have the scrolls. once you complete the mission it turns into a scroll equip that is required to unlock the card from the last trophy

Dernière modification par Bloodlust007 (29-01-2011 02:09:27)

{UA} Underworld Assassins: From Blood Comes Dust
Clan Chatroom: http://xat.com/UnderworldAssassins
Join team JMT everyone is welcome http://xat.com/eredanunite

#37 29-01-2011 03:42:52

MikeyB
Habitant de Guem

pekpekkypek a écrit :

getting the scrolls is just the beginning. once you have them you have to solve the riddles, which jus means you have to play certain cards in a specific order etc. then as the msg prior to this one you get an equippable scroll which under the right conditions unlock artaban. fun quest. in a way it's 3 parts...get the scrolls, accomplish tasks, unlock new character. this game just keeps gettin better d:Db

#38 29-01-2011 05:13:19

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

I will finally Post a reply. WHY DONT YOU MAKE EVENTS LIKE THIS FREE FOR EVERYONE INSTEAD OF HIDING THE BLOODY THINGS IN BOOSTERS THAT FREE PLAYERS CANT GET? HALLOWEEN! CHRISTMAS! PIRATE QUEST! Stop this. IF your gonna start an event with something that everyone can do. Then you better make it to where those same people can finish it. Catering to the payers only gets you to loose players over time.

#39 29-01-2011 05:16:51

skinnyeddie
Habitant de Guem

Aigle1705 a écrit :

Just got this one. I used Cursed Armor because of the defense buff. Best trade off for life loss IMO. Also, I killed 1 of my opponent's characters, but I won because my opponent ran out of cards, but I still got it. Seems you only need to kill 1 opposing character.

#40 29-01-2011 08:39:46

GraveLie
Voyageur

Is [card]Artaban[/card]'s ability reduced by Defense?

"People lied when they said 'Nothing is impossible'... I do nothing everyday."

-Eredan Madness

#41 29-01-2011 08:59:02

Poptolev
Guémélite

Col.Beowulf a écrit :

I will finally Post a reply. WHY DONT YOU MAKE EVENTS LIKE THIS FREE FOR EVERYONE INSTEAD OF HIDING THE BLOODY THINGS IN BOOSTERS THAT FREE PLAYERS CANT GET? HALLOWEEN! CHRISTMAS! PIRATE QUEST! Stop this. IF your gonna start an event with something that everyone can do. Then you better make it to where those same people can finish it. Catering to the payers only gets you to loose players over time.

They will lose players that DO NOT PAY and actually there is no reason to cater/care for people that .. you know .. do not pay. They are company -> they need money .. d'oh (Do people become dumber with each day or it just seems this way ?)

GraveLie a écrit :

It should be or the wording is wrong. Tbh I think this ability is more of a backdraw than something positive for him ... You can boost his attack as much as you like, but it wouldn't matter because he will skip his normal attack for a weak attack (I am not sure about the printed low of his max level, but it should be 6).

Dernière modification par Poptolev (29-01-2011 09:00:36)

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#42 29-01-2011 09:06:40

Wounded
Voyageur

GraveLie a écrit :

It should be or the wording is wrong. Tbh I think this ability is more of a backdraw than something positive for him ... You can boost his attack as much as you like, but it wouldn't matter because he will skip his normal attack for a weak attack (I am not sure about the printed low of his max level, but it should be 6).

This is correct, it is reduced by defence and does not make an attack when this ability kicks in

#43 29-01-2011 10:18:58

Raeil
Campeur

Poptolev a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :

They will lose players that DO NOT PAY and actually there is no reason to cater/care for people that .. you know .. do not pay. They are company -> they need money .. d'oh (Do people become dumber with each day or it just seems this way ?)

While this was engaging to solve, the card is actually mediocre at best. Yes, i agree paying player events are fine, but it never hurts to give some love to the people who can't afford to pay also. Like the Halloween in Maplestory when they had a special map you could go in... if you paid real money for a digital costume for your character. Of course people who don't have tons of extraneous money to blow on a game got upset. There's really a fine line there. Not everyone will be happy, but you have to admit this seemed kind of like a fund raiser paired right back to back with a special witchblade promo.
I talked to a few people on FB who were upset about this, using what money they could allot to the game on the Witchblade event, just to end up missing out on this one. Though like i said, they didn't miss a whole lot hmm
-Edit- I do have a question though. What's with people and their 'i'm posting in a forum, i'm so much smarter than you' attitude? You really have to take a moment and look at the issue from all angles. If you can afford it, you got a...decent... card. If not, it's like, 'here it is, tough luck, huh?' feeling. I would have to agree, maybe not every time, but it wouldn't hurt to once in awhile to throw a free player event out there too. Eventually those free players will get some money to spend also, and if they all leave, the constant paying players will get bored, and everyone starts leaving in droves.

Dernière modification par Raeil (29-01-2011 10:33:51)

#44 29-01-2011 21:27:27

magikot
Ptit nouveau

Col.Beowulf a écrit :

I'm a free player and have all the scrolls now. Just set up a spam email account and fill out some surveys or add apps to your facebook (delete them when the fee'z are awarded) and you can just keep buying the 4 card basic boosters.

Look through the free offers, there are tons you can do for many thousands of fee'z. Need your first credit card or a new one? There's 6k fee'z for being approved for a Discover card. Not happy with your TV service? Get about 3k fee'z for switching to DirecTV. 1800 fee'z if you sign up for NetFlix which you can cancel after the first week and still retain the fee'z you were awarded. Won't cost you a dime. That's over 10k fee'z for doing things you might want anyway.

#45 30-01-2011 03:29:29

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Poptolev a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :

GraveLie a écrit :

Except without that player base of people who don't pay, or who can't conscience paying enough to keep buying boosters until all 4 of a random drop come (perhaps 20 boosters later if you're unlucky)... well, good luck!

Also, how many of those turned away would have become paying customers at a later date?

On the prize... I was already a little offput that this guy wasn't a golem/guem (why? with chain item? how many useful non aligned items are there?), and that his L4 upgrade was but a single point of DEF... but if his final ability is reduced by the defense of even the out of combat chars he'll be hitting... then that's pretty crap. So non payers take some comfort.

Dernière modification par Majyqman (30-01-2011 03:33:09)

#46 30-01-2011 03:45:10

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Raeil a écrit :
Poptolev a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :

While this was engaging to solve, the card is actually mediocre at best. Yes, i agree paying player events are fine, but it never hurts to give some love to the people who can't afford to pay also. Like the Halloween in Maplestory when they had a special map you could go in... if you paid real money for a digital costume for your character. Of course people who don't have tons of extraneous money to blow on a game got upset. There's really a fine line there. Not everyone will be happy, but you have to admit this seemed kind of like a fund raiser paired right back to back with a special witchblade promo.
I talked to a few people on FB who were upset about this, using what money they could allot to the game on the Witchblade event, just to end up missing out on this one. Though like i said, they didn't miss a whole lot hmm
-Edit- I do have a question though. What's with people and their 'i'm posting in a forum, i'm so much smarter than you' attitude? You really have to take a moment and look at the issue from all angles. If you can afford it, you got a...decent... card. If not, it's like, 'here it is, tough luck, huh?' feeling. I would have to agree, maybe not every time, but it wouldn't hurt to once in awhile to throw a free player event out there too. Eventually those free players will get some money to spend also, and if they all leave, the constant paying players will get bored, and everyone starts leaving in droves.

Thank you...That was my entire point.

#47 30-01-2011 03:46:45

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

magikot a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :

I'm a free player and have all the scrolls now. Just set up a spam email account and fill out some surveys or add apps to your facebook (delete them when the fee'z are awarded) and you can just keep buying the 4 card basic boosters.

Look through the free offers, there are tons you can do for many thousands of fee'z. Need your first credit card or a new one? There's 6k fee'z for being approved for a Discover card. Not happy with your TV service? Get about 3k fee'z for switching to DirecTV. 1800 fee'z if you sign up for NetFlix which you can cancel after the first week and still retain the fee'z you were awarded. Won't cost you a dime. That's over 10k fee'z for doing things you might want anyway.

I have tried for months.....Months to do the free stuff but I NEVER get any of my rewards. EVER.

#48 30-01-2011 05:19:26

para
Habitant de Guem

Col.Beowulf a écrit :
magikot a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :

I have tried for months.....Months to do the free stuff but I NEVER get any of my rewards. EVER.

thats why i stopped doing them, half the links dont work right or just dont reward you

#49 30-01-2011 05:52:54

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

That is false, I have got quite enogh feez... neutral

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#50 31-01-2011 00:19:50

LiQuiD
Ptit nouveau

Col.Beowulf a écrit :

They had a FREE event over the entire month of December last year. You cant expect to get everything for FREE

Dernière modification par LiQuiD (31-01-2011 00:21:13)

Pied de page des forums