Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 09-12-2010 22:26:29

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

Re : More Craftsmen + Return of the Guild Boosters!

The crafts are really good stuff, and i`d like to make up a good crafts myself with time and patience, but yet i'm making up my mais deck so i have to play with the pack coz they sell good when they're maxed.

But after that, be sure i'm gonna do some random stuff and theme based decks for fun. Even my main deck is a lil bit unconventional at some point for it uses a kind of "surprise" coz Everybody expects me to play powerfum spells when I use unexpected itens(i use golemalork) and that makes the game much more fun coz i can expect anything on games for every opponent and every move changes my way of playing.

And it's all about if. Fun. I like to play for fun and for challenge, never won a tournament coz i dont use the commonplace decks, but i play with the title "the imprudent" coz that reflects my way of playing. Of course i'd like to win and get some extra money, but i actually love to face uncommon challenges. I loved to read in another thread that in the mage tournament someone made up itens have a soul with the wichblades and that's what I'm talking about. Play for fun and play fair. Another reason why i think chat board on games wuold be a good one.

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#27 10-12-2010 00:20:59

raelian
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

Re : More Craftsmen + Return of the Guild Boosters!

i just have to say that there is no courtesan deck in the top 3 althought being so overpowered and that means a thing, with the good hate a well prepared zil deck can pown them and the same for noz, and the most dificult , the kotobas can stand a hard fight by setting up high enoug damage

Dernière modification par raelian (10-12-2010 00:21:23)

poder zil

Pied de page des forums